Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KARD like WOE

Super dope fresh graffiti clothing

faggots in graff'n'dance rap letter clothes is probably the reason i do retarded abstract pieces and catch tags in normal shitty handwriting

don't want my work to look like some e-tard raver's corny ass shirt or jamal's ugly shoes

Google рекомендует

logo.gif

Добрый день! Хотелось бы вам рассказать о победителе обзора от Google по поиску людей по известным вам данным, будь то номера телефона, фамилия, адрес, e-mail и многое другое.

Полный список лидеров обзора можно посмотреть по этой ссылке

Ну и как мы Вам обещали победитель обзора:

internetpoisk.jpg

Сайт осуществляет поиск по огромному количеству интернет-источников. С помощью сервиса Интернет-поиск Вы можете узнать множество информации о владельце номера телефона, а также его местоположение. Для этого введите известные Вам данные в соответствующие поля для поиска.

that stuff is super cheesy dude.

good for you for trying and doing something, but i wouldn't wear that stuff if it was given to me.

i actually do like that rebel 8 stuff, but thats more tattoo and not so much graff.

but i'll never wear it because i'm not paying $32 for a trucker hat...

I'm all for dudes getting paid, but it's not going to be with my money. Shit looks goofy IMO, like yer trying too hard to be something that yer probably not.

I always have a good laugh at kids walking around in rap letter shirts with tags on their backpacks... way to keep a low profile kids.

I'm all for dudes getting paid, but it's not going to be with my money. Shit looks goofy IMO, like yer trying too hard to be something that yer probably not.

I always have a good laugh at kids walking around in rap letter shirts with tags on their backpacks... way to keep a low profile kids.

Last night I wasat a bar that was closing. Last night of business closing...

They were letting people write on the walls and shit so I put up "F18 Fuel Shop" since I'm in town for work.

Some kid comes up next to me with a sharpie magnum or whatever and writes his name on there...like "Tyler" or whatever.

Me: "hey can I use that? I wanna make this real bold so it can't get gone over"

(said wall will be moved to their new location)

Kid: "Nah man I write graffiti and its almost dead"

Me: "what the hell you telling people that for? You trying to rat yourself out?"

.....this new generation man.

i hate that style and it looks even gayer on clothes.

it does look cool as a sculpture though, imo

i hate that style and it looks even gayer on clothes.

i actually like that style....but agree it looks gay on clothes.

i remember seeing peeta in a couple graff mags a few years back...digging his older pieces...but some of those newer pieces on that site look like straight up daim bites.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now