On my way to NY.....

TooMuchSwagger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
is this a business trip?

c'mon, do one of those dinky "pretending to tie my shoelace" tags on a step or a mailbox, just to say you graff'n'danced in NYC.

I'll be there from the 6-13. Thanks for the heads up earl. Forgot to use the search function like always.

Naw, no business trip, just vacationing with my girl. Doing the whole tourist thing, MOMA and all.

Guess you're right, here and there won't hurt. I did bring a scribe and some stickers just in case.

I'll be there from the 6-13. Thanks for the heads up earl. Forgot to use the search function like always.

I recommend doing the whole "touristy" things briefly. If you want to go see Time Square, go for it. I warn you, all it is, is a strip mall put into bigger buildings with more foot traffic. You could always walk a block up and see Bryant Park, get a sandwich from Tom Colicchio's "Witchcraft" cart.

http://www.craftrestaurant.com/wichcraft.html

Then get on the F train right there, and head south to Bowery. Walk around the L.E.S, and enjoy all the eye candy showing cleavage on Broadway. I highly recommend giving your mental boner a workout on Broadway! There's never a shortage of fine looking woman on a nice summer day there. Plus, you're girl will be way too busy window shopping to catch you undressing chicks with your eyes. If you walk south down Broadway, it will bring you to Canal, and you can see what NYC's Chinatown is all about.

If you want to head over to Brooklyn, I'll be playing records tonight. We're also screening the Kids in the Hall movie "Brain Candy." Hit me up with a PM if you're interested in that.

I always say this spot, but it's because I'm a fucking nerd.

http://barcadebrooklyn.com/

It's a bar stocked with good brew and old school video games.

barcade-2.jpg

I recommend going mid week, because it gets hipster packed pretty easily on weekends.

PM me.

im busy as fuck but ill be out later tonight.

alcoholism required.

it would be helpful to have google as a text contact so you dont have to ask people and/or me for directions with a map in ur hand. ill give you some spots to check out if you like to drink and get laid.

MOMA, MET, the Guggenheim has a Frank Lloyd Wright exhibit up right now that's tight if your into architecture. i'm busy as fuck with school this week, but if you have any questions, feel free to PM me as well.

oh, and get an awesome tattoo at smith st tattoo parlour, top shelf tattoo or ny adorned. and cosign bryant park, koreatown is fun as well and is right there.