Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TooMuchSwagger

On my way to NY.....

Give me the dates you'll be here, and what you're looking to get into, and I'll see if I can help.

You can also search for all the other "NYC trip" threads for more info. Others have dropped this thread numerous times, and there are some solid suggestions in there.

is this a business trip?

c'mon, do one of those dinky "pretending to tie my shoelace" tags on a step or a mailbox, just to say you graff'n'danced in NYC.

is this a business trip?

c'mon, do one of those dinky "pretending to tie my shoelace" tags on a step or a mailbox, just to say you graff'n'danced in NYC.

I'll be there from the 6-13. Thanks for the heads up earl. Forgot to use the search function like always.

Naw, no business trip, just vacationing with my girl. Doing the whole tourist thing, MOMA and all.

Guess you're right, here and there won't hurt. I did bring a scribe and some stickers just in case.

I'll be there from the 6-13. Thanks for the heads up earl. Forgot to use the search function like always.

I recommend doing the whole "touristy" things briefly. If you want to go see Time Square, go for it. I warn you, all it is, is a strip mall put into bigger buildings with more foot traffic. You could always walk a block up and see Bryant Park, get a sandwich from Tom Colicchio's "Witchcraft" cart.

http://www.craftrestaurant.com/wichcraft.html

Then get on the F train right there, and head south to Bowery. Walk around the L.E.S, and enjoy all the eye candy showing cleavage on Broadway. I highly recommend giving your mental boner a workout on Broadway! There's never a shortage of fine looking woman on a nice summer day there. Plus, you're girl will be way too busy window shopping to catch you undressing chicks with your eyes. If you walk south down Broadway, it will bring you to Canal, and you can see what NYC's Chinatown is all about.

If you want to head over to Brooklyn, I'll be playing records tonight. We're also screening the Kids in the Hall movie "Brain Candy." Hit me up with a PM if you're interested in that.

I always say this spot, but it's because I'm a fucking nerd.

http://barcadebrooklyn.com/

It's a bar stocked with good brew and old school video games.

barcade-2.jpg

I recommend going mid week, because it gets hipster packed pretty easily on weekends.

Nice tips earl

I'll be there in two weeks deffo going to check this Barcade out looks cool!

fight cope2.

This.

You need to go beat up Cope, then you need to dig up Dondi,

get his skull signed by JA, sell it on ebay.........

PROFIT!

This.

You need to go beat up Cope, then you need to dig up Dondi,

get his skull signed by JA, sell it on ebay.........

PROFIT!

bonus points if JA gets you dusted out, and puts you in a brushstrokes video.

• Like 1

PM me.

im busy as fuck but ill be out later tonight.

alcoholism required.

it would be helpful to have google as a text contact so you dont have to ask people and/or me for directions with a map in ur hand. ill give you some spots to check out if you like to drink and get laid.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now