Dumb bitch thinks plastic black man and gorilla is racist. Wastes more public money/time.

autoteller

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/19929814/detail.html

19929788_240X180.jpg

Can you feel the years and years of black oppression in this picture? I know i do:rolleyes:

BOSTON -- MBTA supervisor Andrea Gordon walked into a district office in Brookline last month and couldn't believe what she saw. She found something that raises serious questions about whether racism is alive and well at the transit agency.

She discovered a toy truck with plastic action figures of a gorilla and well-dressed black man in sunglasses sitting together in the back.

[Andrea Gordon snapped this picture using her cell phone and reported the discovery to her supervisors.]

Andrea Gordon

Andrea Gordon snapped this picture using her cell phone and reported the discovery to her supervisors. More

"It brought tears to my eyes. I was embarrassed, I was angry," Gordon said. "I couldn't believe that something that racially disturbing would be sitting on a desk that upwards of 300 people could walk into at any time."

Gordon, who is black, is a veteran MBTA employee and currently works on the Green Line. She discovered the toy on the desk of a fellow supervisor in early June.

"I didn't know if I should cry, scream or grab it," Gordon told Team 5 Investigates.

Instead, she snapped a picture using her cell phone and reported the discovery to her supervisors.

"There's a systemic problem with the racism on the MBTA," said Gordon.

"People still characterize us with animals and gorillas and it's sinful, it's shameful, it's an embarrassment."

According to Gordon and papers she filed against the agency, it's a direct violation of one of the MBTA's own rules.

The T's policy states: "The following are examples of conduct that may constitute prohibited discrimination: Ethnic, racial, religious, age, sexual orientation or gender based slurs, jokes caricatures, cartoons or graffiti."

Attorney Michelle Carnevale helped Gordon file the complaint against the agency.

"At a minimum, the person who had this on her desk should have been disciplined, at a minimum, taken off the payroll for some amount of time," Carnevale said. "But nothing has happened. Nothing."

They're not optimistic that anything will happen given the MBTA's history of civil rights complaints. Discrimination against its own employees has already cost the agency and taxpayers millions of dollars.

"I think it's going to get swept under the rug like everything else does," Carnevale said.

MBTA spokesman Joe Pesaturo declined Team 5's request for an interview. He said the agency will investigate the complaint.

Gordon filed that complaint a month ago and so far no disciplinary action has been taken.

"I just want justice. I just want to be treated like a citizen that I am," Gordon said.

According to other people I know/comments online, this woman has played the race card since she started working at the mbta, who if anyone lives in boston, i'd say is pretty evenly matched racially. But in the same respect, why is she pissing the money away of the MBTA by making these lawsuits instead of asking people. Also, i'm pretty sure she SHOULD have her hands full by making sure her employees on the green line aren't sending 50+ people to the hospital at a time rather than a plastic man and a gorilla.

This winter i'm going to sue the shit out of motherfuckers with santa on their desk, since it's portraying white people as fatasses.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dumb bitch thinks plastic black man and gorilla is racist. Wastes more public money/ti

oh i love how all we need nowadays is a first and last name and we can find absolutley anyone...

racism is dumb . point blank calling someone a nigger or beating them because of a skin colour etc is racism a little bit of humor like that is nothing .

Re: Dumb bitch thinks plastic black man and gorilla is racist. Wastes more public money/ti

I'm not quick to judge shit like when people were all up in arms about the Obama chia head or whatever.

I'd probably assume that shit was a racist joke thing too, especially if I knew the personality of the dude leaned toward that kind on shit.

Not saying I'd cry about but I might try to sue if my work environment was racist and the bosses were cool with it.

I've worked with racist people before and it does get pretty fucking annoying.

Most people just quit, I know a hard working asain dude who moved out of the area because of it.

Dude would leave the room and immediatly afterward everyone busted out with a ching chong accent repeating whatever he said.

The minute you retalite you're the one getting fired.

When I ride the red line every day I def see some slack-jawed mouth breathers operating the train but its evenly matched race wise. Boston's Transit has way more issues to deal with other than a black man chillin with gorillas in a dump truck. Shit I see more white dopefiends from Andrew Sq. on than any other race.

but, she doesn't know who she's suing. there's no backstory behind it, or even an employee to say did that. this is thousands of dollars getting pissed away from a company that made it impossible for thousands of people to get to work because the MBTA is broke in the first place. the schedule for everything was cut in fucking half, and it closes at 12 (when it was at it's peak, now trains out of the city stop at 7pm, and the frequency is less than half even though when it was running at max frequency, you'd still wait over 20-30 minutes for a fucking subway train in the first place downtown...fucking downtown!)

she's suing a question mark, simply put. unless they spend more money on security cameras to make sure all things put on every desk is sensitive, then this is a waste. look at the comments on the article too, she's shiesty as fuck, always trying to sell people vacation packages and tvs and shit. i don't know about you guys, but normally when a girl is doing that at work (and i've had to deal with it before), she's not on the up-and-up. last person i heard at work waving legal threats of that caliber around, she tried getting on disability for no real medical reason at all (she had trouble waking up in the morning).

you can spot bullshit like this from a mile away. normally i don't care about this shit, people can piss their money away on whatever they like, but when it gets in the way of me getting a quality job without having to pay an extra 500 a month for car/insurance payments, it pisses me off.

When I ride the red line every day I def see some slack-jawed mouth breathers operating the train but its evenly matched race wise. Boston's Transit has way more issues to deal with other than a black man chillin with gorillas in a dump truck. Shit I see more white dopefiends from Andrew Sq. on than any other race.

and not to mention all the white dudes that go to blue hill to grab rock. who the fuck do they think they're fooling.

I could understand her being mad like this if the MBTA had a gorilla mascot named Nigger.

This is just something she should handle with her coworker instead of suing whoever and probably causing another fare increase.

• Like 1

Attorney Michelle Carnevale helped Gordon file the complaint against the agency.

"At a minimum, the person who had this on her desk should have been disciplined, at a minimum, taken off the payroll for some amount of time," Carnevale said. "But nothing has happened. Nothing."

They're not optimistic that anything will happen given the MBTA's history of civil rights complaints. Discrimination against its own employees has already cost the agency and taxpayers millions of dollars.

"I think it's going to get swept under the rug like everything else does," Carnevale said.

Feel free to contact this cunt Michelle Carnevale, and tell her to quit giving legal advice to retards.

Law Offices Of Michelle Carnevale

70 Washington St, Salem, MA 01970-3518

Contact Phone: (978) 741-5200

The Sexual Law Offices of Earl Broclo ESQ. would like to point out that this bitch is stupid. Someone should be disciplined and taken off the payroll for having toys on their desk? Seriously? That's some outlandish shit. Unless said person, stood up, held the gorilla toy, and said "Ooooga Booooga Bitch" to Andrea--there is no real case. It sounds like the person had two toys on there desk, probably amongst other "flare," and there was no racial representation involved. It was probably just pure coincidence that the characters were next to each other.

Trial lawyers should be hunted and killed if you ask me. Most of them are the reason our Justice system is so fucked up.

This seriously is a perfect case of stupid people trying to justify a reason to take advantage of our Justice system. If there is no real back story, that involves Andrea being attacked by her fellow employees, then she should just shut the fuck up and walk away.

I repeat --DUMB CUNT!

I won't deny that racism is deeply ingrained in American culture, but I can't help but get pissed off when I hear stories like this. I bet

that the person with the dolls will get fired then rehired based on a First Amendment claim/defamation countersuit, all at the expense of the MBTA.

Sounds like someone needs to take a trip to...

engrish-funny-racist.jpg

"Okay guys," (looks around)

"Wanna hear a good one?...There's a dump truck with a gorilla and a black guy in the back..."

"......AND THEN HE SAYS "IT'S NOT A BANANA, IT'S A TOOTH BRUSH!!"

she should find this more offensive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQKOtIRH5hU&feature=related

"(Whispering) I feel like f**kin’, I feel like f**kin’, I feel like f**kin’

(Chorus) I’m just in one of them moods, I feel like f**kin’

Wanna lay up in somethin’ wet, and punish somethin’

I want a nice lil’ baby who ain’t got on nothin’

I got a taste for some pussy, I feel like f**kin’ (x2)

Ate pussy in the shower for the first time last week

I got a confession to make to the world, I’m a freak

I think about wet pussy, all in my sleep

My fantasy is to get caught, f**kin’ on the beach

The best pussy you can get is when you gotta sneak

I call my lil’ baby a shooter; when she nut, she skeet

If I had my choice of how I’ma die, I’d be in some pussy, beatin’

?Bammin’ pussy, then leave and cause a nigga cheatin’?

My baby sore, cuz I done f**ked her twice, this evenin’

Said I f**k her so good, it feel like she dreamin’

Got her playin’ wit herself for no apparent reason

Need some more of that pussy, cuz a nigga feenin’

Chorus

All this liquor keep me horny than a motherf**ker

Just text bay and ask her could I come f**k her

Only yak here, but shit, her ass in trouble

Goin’ to beat bay, so that mean no rubber

That’s my motherf**kin’ best, nigga, that’s how I cut her

We been f**kin for a while, that’s how we f**k each other

Love diggin’ in lil’ mama, cuz it get gutta

Seem like that pussy go to runnin’, soon as you touch her

When I get in that pussy, I’m tryin’ to pull a muscle

Ready to come up out these boxers, so I can gon’ and f**k her

I can blame it on the liquor, if I wanna suck her

Know I’m ready to f**k bad than a motherf**ker

Chorus

Can be four in the mornin’ or two in the afternoon

Just thinking ‘bout that pussy get me in my mood

Knowin’ that pussy on its way, get me in my groove

Nothin’ like a bad bitch, who body smooth

Lay her flat on the bed, and look at her in the nude

Then f**k on every inch of the whole room

Money first, then pussy, then food

Around fat pussy, it’s hard to keep my cool

Gotta turn my head, so I don’t f**kin’ drool

I can tell when I want it; feel my boxers move

Yet they pussy get wet, when they want it too

Good pussy the worst thing you can ever lose

Chorus

(Whispering) I feel like f**kin’, I feel like f**kin’, I feel like f**kin’, I feel like f**kin’ "

unless she feel like fuckin too....

"......AND THEN HE SAYS "IT'S NOT A BANANA, IT'S A TOOTH BRUSH!!"

I wish I could be sitting at a bar, smoking cigars, listening to Arnold Schwarzenegger telling this joke.

laughtwo.gif

laugh01.gif

But only if it was 1987, and he'd follow the joke with some story about fucking some chick on the craft services table, on the set of Raw Deal.