Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forsit

4 Loko Appreciation

Safety drinks used to be fucking crucial when we were underage, and are still good for last call (not always 1 like Manute said, 2 on some nights), but he and HATER always drink them in the parking lot instead of buying drinks, cause they're cheap fucks haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Why not just a flask or pint in the pocket?

I'm confused by all this.

If you're in a group a larger bottle is cheaper and you won't run out as quick, but you can't just stroll into a bar with a fifth of booze. I did a lot of my drinking in a 1am last call state too, so I was never ready to just call it quits and go home after the bars closed.

Pull your head out of your

No, your'e doing it all wrong buddy. You gotta wear the cargo pants and put the beers in the big ass pockets on the side.

I dont even know what 4 loco is so this should be the umbro appreciation thread.

UmbroLogo.jpg

i cant fit a 12 pack in my carg....wait, i definitely dont wear cargo pants, but if i did, theres no room for a 12pac in there. and yea, im def a cheap mother fucker man, i dont like paying for shit i dont have to. like food, rent and beer. im surprised we dont have to pay for fuckin air yet

Don't think that won't happen soon enough.

They already steal well and creek water and sell it back to you in stores as "fresh pure spring water."

Same places that used to give you free tap water insist on selling you bottled water now.

Anyway, bottles clanking in my pockets while I strut through the bar is a bad feeling and awkward.

Plus, buying a pitcher of beer and chilling at a table ain't to hard on my wallet.

It's the booze that costs the most.

Hence the bottle stash.

Cheap muthafuckas like you suck haha. Shit's like sneaking in food to a restaurant

I still sneak in snacks when I go to the movies. I'm pretty well paid, but I don't think

I'll ever stop doing shit like this.

Clear is not a color.

Fuck a movie theater's snack bar.

There is always a drug store selling big ass bags of candy next door or close by.

Fuck, the only time I buy popcorn is if I'm with a new girl and don't wanna look cheap.

I save that revelation for later in the relationship.

Actually, fuck that.

I don't consider it cheap.

It's just smart.

Paying too much for poor quality drinks and snacks is for the birds.

OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINKS FA' LIFE.

• Like 1

I still sneak in snacks when I go to the movies. I'm pretty well paid, but I don't think

I'll ever stop doing shit like this.

Brining snacks into the movies is normal, just like liquor into movies would be. I just think sneaking liquor into a bar is weird, and would be like going out to eat but bringing your own food

Brining snacks into the movies is normal, just like liquor into movies would be. I just think sneaking liquor into a bar is weird, and would be like going out to eat but bringing your own food

getting drunk at the movies never works out for me br0

Clear is not a color.

Fuck a movie theater's snack bar.

There is always a drug store selling big ass bags of candy next door or close by.

Fuck, the only time I buy popcorn is if I'm with a new girl and don't wanna look cheap.

I save that revelation for later in the relationship.

Actually, fuck that.

I don't consider it cheap.

It's just smart.

Paying too much for poor quality drinks and snacks is for the birds.

OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINKS FA' LIFE.

i would love if a dude taking me to a movie was like "yo, lets stop somewhere first and get real snacks for a fraction the price"

movie theater prices are a joke and i refuse to pay them.