Is This Obstructed?

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How's my insurance find out about it if I don't have points?

They just do. Well, I really don't know. I'm sure to get insurance you have to possess a driver's license. With that information, I assume they'd be able to use it as a reference to see how you're driving.

And if traffic court is like some flea market violation bartering thing, and you're convinced your fine will get knocked down, then just do it. No need to go around in circles asking us what to do if you already know how it all works.

If you're going to go in on it, then I'd have your bases covered. So. I would check out traffic laws for your county/city/what-have-you, and see what applies to your specific violation.

The worst are the "no turn on red from xx:xx to xx:xx" signs, where you can turn on red for like 90% of the day but there is a little window of time where it will get you a ticket. So fucking dumb.

They have those "No Left Turn from 8-12 PM and 3-6 PM" joints in some spots, Uptown mostly. People who try to turn left on those lights during those times are in for a shit storm of fury since all of Hennepin backs up and the drivers go nuts.

I almost got in a beef with some spanish dude last night because I was running late to fireworks with my girl, and this muthafucka is sitting at the red light not turning, for no fucking reason. I beeped and he tried to play the tough guy, like "LOOK AT THE FUCKING SIGN!" even though the sign clearly stated he was allowed to turn right on red at that time.

I started buggin out and he drove off. Cool story br0.