Quick poll for you guys

SwampFightOner

Should I bitchslap Stan?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Should I take a trip to Canada for the sole purpose of bitchslapping Stan?

Usually I don't like to let people e-aggravate me, but this dude is just corny as fuck. Always taking cute lil jabs at me via negaprops, and then last night Manute mentioend apparently he was in some tiny chat shit running his mouth like he supposedly knows me.

Before you come up with any more cute comments let me remind you that you are a long haired, hip hop breathing, faggot from Canada. I would fucking seperate your jaw from your head if you ever even snickered in my prescence you fucking faggot. And before you can come in here with whatever "info" you have on me let me remind you, once again, that the ONLY person you know who knows me is 1) Deathly afraid of me, 2) Has a known snitch for a best friend (and yes, I have the paperwork), and 3) Has had some kind of weird crush on my girl for years

Basically, I mad. I admit it. And no, I probably won't actually take this trip, but I wish I had the free time

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic