Another 4th Another Firework Injury

They say where I live last year 7 people died from fireworks and I believe another 1500 were admitted to the E.R. for injuries.

fireworks-crackers.jpg

Once again I had a near mishap playing with them cool little explosive devises. I admit i do get drunk and do stupid shit, two years ago I got a good burn and swore not to fuck around with them anymore. well this year I bought what I thought would be safe, mainly roman candles.

Summing it up a roman candle which was supposed to have no report thought it would be a good idea to only shoot about three inches then land in my lap and start exploding on me...

I didnt get hurt but my shirt and pants are burned and my arm kind of got burned and singed a bunch of hair.

FIREWORKS HATE ME...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

me and my boy put an m-100 in a banana, and he was going to throw it, the shit only has a 2 second fuse and the idiot takes too long to throw it, blew up right in his hand next to his ear. The banana saved him from losing a finger but he said he couldnt hear out of that ear for a while.

good lookin out DAO... dow I still got a bunch of roman candles and piccolo petes for piccolo pete bombs which are awesome if you ever got to hear one, we could play tag if you want.

You my friend, know what the fuck is up.

Used to order all the ind. chemicals and make it is MASS batches.

Loud as fuck, straight ear bustin status.

Setting off car alarms FTMFW!

when i was a kid... i was at a schoolyard and thought it would be a good idea to light a roman candle and point it at my friend. he ran away and to my surprise these things shoot a great distance with even greater accuracy. so hes like 20 yards away and turns around, and it was already too late. he caught one right to the chest and fell over. it burned a hole through his brewers jersey and he had a silverdollar-sized 3rd degree burn right above his nipple (/nh). shit was hilarious god

i almost died laughing as he lay on the ground crying

then again..... i pretty much did it for the lulz

This year, I did this for the 4th.

705268.jpg

+

37415a1d-ae3e-45c6-95e7-a5bcfd2aa1af_400.jpg

+

uhaul.JPG

The kids loved it.

earl to me is like that best friend you had growing up who always learned that new skateboard trick first, scored the hotter girl (even though you wanted her and he just did it cause he could), and got the cool colored hypercolor shirt along with the flyist cross color pants that your parents could never afford... but ive never seen the guy, damn you!!!!!

my niece was at her bf's house on the 4th lighting fireworks. their friend was bent over lighting one and she saw a car speeding down the street without headlights and hit the friend who flew 10ft high and landed on the windshield and rolled off the car. he tried to do a hit and run but her bf chased him down while my niece ran over to help the victim. my niece and her bf are emt's. im very proud of them for applying their skills to the fullest.

earl to me is like that best friend you had growing up who always learned that new skateboard trick first, scored the hotter girl (even though you wanted her and he just did it cause he could), and got the cool colored hypercolor shirt along with the flyist cross color pants that your parents could never afford... but ive never seen the guy, damn you!!!!!

First issue: I was never that kid who learned a trick first. I was the kid ollieing a deck, while friends were pulling mute grabs of launch ramps.

Second issue: I've never been a ladies man. I've played on on TV, but never in real life.

Third issue: Hypercolor? Nope. I had the Ocean Pacific t-shirt hand me downs from my older brother. Yeah, a blue t-shirt with a fucking schooner sunset across the chest. As for the flyist colored pants? Nope. I did have some Skid-Z, but come on, everyone had them and I got mine at a Marshalls or something.

The 80's are something I should probably talk to a therapist about.