Good riddance Sarah Palin

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Political analyst Larry Sabato, in Charlottesville, Va., said Palin's announcement left many wondering what her plans were.

"It's absolutely bizarre, and I think it eliminates her from serious consideration for the presidency in 2012," he said.

The 2008 vice presidential nominee was seen as a likely presidential contender in 2012 and had proved formidable among the party's base. But the last week brought a highly critical piece in Vanity Fair magazine, with unnamed campaign aides questioning if she was ever really prepared for the presidency."

I wouldn't be surprized if there was somebody threatening her with some kind of dirt the way she rushed this shit.

Shit, she didn't even have time to inform her LT governor that he was going to be governor.

Didn't even have time to wait for more than a handfull of press to arrive for her press conference.

But I'm still going with the fact that she's a fucking moron and probably thinks that quitting her current job is a good idea to free herself up to run for prez.

Or maybe she's just on the rag.

she doesnt want to embarass her fam anmore. im interested in her press now, for the first time. she'll prolly open up a lil. and devulge how she was used. or wait maybe the powers that be realize the obama train is where its at. and everyone wants a ride. republicans takin risks! woah! we need moar supporters.

HOW ABOUT DONT PAY ATTENTION TO SHIT BUT TITS. AND LIFE WILL BE AWESOME.

DRUNK.SIGNING OFF. HATE THEIR FACES.

you-fap-to-that.jpg

haha. for real DAO? C'maown dude. that woman has good face but those nasty milky way galaxy shaped nipples fail. fake tits...nah...cheap fake tits fail. ill take a squito bite sized booby way before i sink mah teef into some shit like that. pam anderson and all the rest of them bitches can catch a fart to the grill.

but you know what, thats fine, while fools that jock nasty fake tits, ill be appreciating the broads with the real boobies. they prociate me back. go on player. fap to that. haha.

anyway.ass is where its at.