blacking out.. i did what??

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest T14K

last year on my bday i woke up in jail to them saying my name to release me. im still not quite sure on why i got arrested. something about a security guard and punching a window.

no charges filed though so whatevs.

blacking out.. i did who??

this is more like it. i remember waking up next to this hideous monstrosity from hell and we sort of woke up together and looked at each other in silence.

then i jumped on the computer and played need for speed until she got someone to come pick her up

• Like 1

drunk walking home is never fun.
So damned true. I did this on Friday night and ended up walking so fucking far to get home, which is fucked when my house is like 1km from the pub (in a straight line). On the positive though, I learned my local has rather the good looking crowd which came as a shock to me, as I usually go to more further away places.

Last night I drank about a million beers and spent the night on a roof watching fireworks in Boston. There are huge gaps in my memory but high heights and alcohol are always a barrel of monkeys.

I spent the portions of the night on solid ground being incredibly rude and belligerent and when I walked back to my boy's house this morning I noticed a bunch of drunk graff and dance from the night before that I don't remember doing.

I black out for periods of a few minutes or so, but I drink alot, pretty much every night, so that's not too bad. I don't remember the ride home? Oh well, prolly wasn't too cool anyways

The last time I took Xanax (quite a few, after drinking alottt) I completely blacked out. Beat up my girl, smashed her phone, ran up in some girl's apartment and dragged my girl out of it, tried to fight some Crip faggot, and then threw a Corona bottle at my own boy's car before apparently being driven to a friend's house where I put out a bunch of yak, and then passed out on the couch. Woke up in the AM with absolutely no recollection of it...no more xanax for me

Couple weeks back me and a couple friends go downtown. Just broke up with the ole lady so im intending on gettin shitty. After bout 5 jack and cokes and 4 or 5 fat tires im wasted. I heard I drop a fresh beer just slip straightdown on this broads flip flopped foot, beer all over her leg and feet. She mugs I tell my boy we gotta bounce. Go around the corner call the ex, meet up with her she buys me a couple drinks I end up hittin on her friend, shes cool about it. last call rolls around I end up makin the same girl cry out at the truck. I come out of the blackout to a teary faced girl not knowing what just happened. pretty good night

Couple weeks back me and a couple friends go downtown. Just broke up with the ole lady so im intending on gettin shitty. After bout 5 jack and cokes and 4 or 5 fat tires im wasted. I heard I drop a fresh beer just slip straightdown on this broads flip flopped foot, beer all over her leg and feet. She mugs I tell my boy we gotta bounce. Go around the corner call the ex, meet up with her she buys me a couple drinks I end up hittin on her friend, shes cool about it. last call rolls around I end up makin the same girl cry out at the truck. I come out of the blackout to a teary faced girl not knowing what just happened. pretty good night

Sounds more like a pretty shitty night.

i got stories for days which is good coz im hoping there will be shitloads more.

one time at a beach party i got very drunk and got into what i thought was a fight. i woke up the next morning with bruised/broken knuckles and forehead injuries. i was informed i had been fighting a solid steel mailbox, headbutting and all.

i got another story involving police, casket wine, drink driving, mushrooms and pure good luck but its too long to type