blacking out.. i did what??

watson

so this weekend was my friend's bachelor's party upstate new york

of course this meant a lot of alcohol, drugs, sluts and guns

i tried pacing myself instead of being that kid and that shit pretty much worked till 9pm

everything else after that is a complete blur. little memories come in and out and people remind me of some shit, but for the most part i can't remember 5 hours

last thing i recall was chillin in the hot tub with some girls i didn't know and apparently almost drowned. i then woke up on the floor in my boxers sometime later. fucking great. that was my weekend. next is their wedding at the end of the month so i can't wait for round 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck pacing yourself, who the fuck does that anymore? You need to work on that tolerance bud. A bottle of Bushmills a day to start out and increase the dosage as per necessary. Switch to Gin after a week or two. You should be on at least a handle a day by the third week- and always keep a beer in hand. If you're gonna' do it, do it right.

By the time the wedding rolls around you'll be the motherfucking champion son. Hope they got an open bar and hot bridesmaids!

I blacked out and came to in the middle of a 3-some with these two bitches once.

Captain Morgans FTW.

haha nice. Except kinda fail you didn't get the full experience.

I blacked out when this chick was riding me. I woke up the next day and there was a huge pool of this sticky subtance right next to me and I was like lolololol it gave me a great sense of satisfaction for some reason.

I guess it was to be that blind and still able to bang a slut and pass out in the middle of it all. I found it quite funny and it put a smile on dile for the whole day after.

I take pride in drinking heavily it's fav. shit to do besides slamming a broad.

i woke up with one shoe on, pants off, in bed, "broken glass everywhere" in my old APT and no girl,for the 1st time ever in that relationship, broken chairs. then i call her moms cuz wifey wont answer. but that night i almost won 400 on a poker game! yeah! a game in which ive never played before mind you. ive moved on from that relationship, which was near perfect but will never get over or understand what happened.

yet, the only reason ive turned two hot dykes into dick loving nymphos was cuz i had control and was able to take risks. theres a line which is easy to cross and hard to walk to achieve superstar status while laced up on LQ. but it can be done. but sometimes you risk everything. DRINK RESPONSIBLY. haha. for real.

One of the first times I blacked out

I woke up in my bed with food on my underwear, the smell of molten plastic in my nose that won't wash off, and celly cell gone permanently mute.

All very random, I felt pretty WTF for a sec there.

Since that my blackout shenanigans have only gotten worse and offensive.