A Blind Man Sees...thanks to his tooth wtf

MekA_OnES?

article-1197256-0594B067000005DC-598_233x354.jpg

When Martin Jones met his wife four years ago, he never imagined that one day he would get to see what she looked like.

The 42-year-old builder was left blind after an accident at work more than a decade ago.

But a remarkable operation - which implants part of his tooth in his eye - has now pierced his world of darkness.

The procedure, performed fewer than 50 times before in Britain, uses the segment of tooth as a holder for a new lens grafted from his skin.

'The doctors took the bandages off and it was like looking through water and then I saw this figure and it was her,' he said today.

'She's wonderful and lovely. It was unbelievable to see her for the first time.'

He added: 'When I found out there was a chance I would get my sight back, the first person I wanted to see was her.'

Mr Jones, from Rotherham, South Yorkshire, married his wife Gill, 50, four years ago.

By that time he had already spent eight years without his sight after a tub of white hot aluminium exploded in his face at work in a scrapyard.

He suffered 37 per cent burns and had to wear a special body stocking for 23 hours a day. He also had his left eye removed.

article-1197256-05968795000005DC-170_468x292.jpg

crazy....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.