Public Enemies movie fucking sucks...

I looked for a thread on this and didnt see one so Im making one. This movie fucking sucks. No story, no characters developed at ALL!! Nothing makes sense.

THE CLINCHER: THE WHOLE FUCKING MOVIE IS SHOT 2 FEET FROM THE ACTORS FACE!!!

Im not joking, the entire movie is right up in the actors face and it makes you sea sick and you almost vomit.. I was looking around and to my lady like, "Did we sit too close to the screen?" then I realised, NO WE DIDN'T WE WERE HALF WAY TO THE BACK OF THE THEATRE the whole movie is a close up! Its like the producers said, "Man there have been soooooo many gangster movies made, we need to do something different, like put the veiwer RIGHT UP IN THE FUCKING ACTION IN THE FACE WITH THE GUN BLAST!!!!!!", but it doesnt work.

AND NOTHING HAPPENS! If you are a gangster history buff you will be SO dissapointed because nothing happens or is mentioned...Wait a minute John Dillinger is in a bank robbing gang with Babyface Nelson?? How did that happen, WHO KNOWS!!! this movie doesnt. and if you know nothing about John Dillinger, this movie will explain nothing! I'm pretty sure this movie takes place in the height of the great depression, and John Dillinger was a hero to the common man, but NOTHING THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT IS IN THE MOVIE. Johnny Depp has like 8 lines in the whole film. HOLY SHIT THIS MOVIE FUCKING SUCKSSSS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You mad?

I saw it yesterday. It wasn't incredible, some what thin on plot/development sure, but I thought minimalist was where it's at these days...in my opinion There Will Be Blood was just as thin and and everyone knobbed off that movie.

Even so, it wasn't awful either. I didn't expect a movie starring Johnny Depp to be some sort of gangster buff's wet dream, I expected it to be a Hollywood endeavor based on fact with a large amount of alteration, a dominant romantic side plot, and a bunch of gunfights. Which it was.

On the trivia tip, my great granddad was part of the crowd coming out of the theater when Dillinger was shot.

i could tell by the commercials that the camera work looks pretty gay, it basically just shows Depp shooting off his Thompson, then kissing that stupid looking broad, then shooting off his gun again, then talking with a broad, then shooting off his thompson again. it kinda looks like they just expect people to come in because they want to see Depp shoot a thompson with a barrel drum clip.

I am right, as the New York Times apperentlly agrees that I am right, this movie fucking sucks for all the reasons listed in my original post.

The only thing I didnt mention in my original post is HOW MUCH MORE IT WILL SUCK IF YOU WATCH IT IN A THEATRE FULL OF ARMENIAN FAGGOTS WITH THEIR UGLY GIRLFRIENDS AND OLD WHITE DUDES WITH THEIR FUCKING GOOK MAIL ORDER BRIDES WHO ARE TAPPING THEIR FEET SUPER LOUD AND YOUR GIRL HAS TO TURN AROUND AND HIT THEIR LEG AND YELL AT THEM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP SO YOU CAN WATCH NOTHING HAPPEN ON SCREEN IN PEACE!!! AHh FUCK THIS MOVIE