Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deserfab

Aspire One

so my brother calls me at midnight and is super hyped because he ordered one of these lil laptops.

he said there must of bin some sort of mix up cuhz they sent him two for the price of one.....I've seen commercials but dont know anyone that has one so im trying to get foeoneone and see if these are worth keeping because i could probably let this go for five bills and cop a throwback...............

acer-aspire-one2.jpg

acer-aspire-one.jpg

acer-aspire-one-003.jpg

acer-aspire-one-unboxed-14.jpg

anyone?

seeing as he got it free why the fuck should we pay for free merch? shipping charges yeah all fair but pay for something you got for free.ha

so my brother calls me at midnight and is super hyped because he ordered one of these lil laptops.

he said there must of bin some sort of mix up cuhz they sent him two for the price of one.....I've seen commercials but dont know anyone that has one so im trying to get foeoneone and see if these are worth keeping because i could probably let this go for five bills and cop a throwback...

29ftbew.jpg

Nice try, my genius.

you really picked the wrong forum to sucker. you know we know how to use google. our bullshit detectors are charged up and ready to call yous a sucka ass faggot that pays too much

(posting this on a lappy i bought for 50 DOLLARS with a 15 INCH SCREEN and DVD BURNER. fuck what chu` heard about your middle school lappys)

Look on the bright side...if your "brother" got two of these for $500, that's not a bad deal.

no, it is. he saved like what, 20....40 bucks off the price on google? especially stuff like laptops get free shipping if you pay enough, even. shit i got free shipping on a few hundred worth of paint, and that was even heavier than those.

dude got HOSED

Shhhhhh, I'm trying to make his "brother" feel better.

Thats a netbook, its a stripped down laptop. Theyre cheap as anything. Netbook =/= laptop.

yall.jpg

Look on the bright side...if your "brother" got two of these for $500, that's not a bad deal.

haha props

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now