dont buy Dickies steel toe work boots

KILZ FILLZ

usually anything Dickies makes is pretty solid

these were shit. this pic was taken after about a month of wearing em at work.

yesterday i said fuck this shit and bought a pair of timberlands. i see why so many people wear timbs now. they are so fucking comfortable. its a shame they are gonna be ruined at work. :lol:

dvkaw5.jpg

edit: ^^ that rubber part at the toe isnt suppoessed to be wavy like that. it was flush when i got em. ^^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timberlands are fucking sneakers, of course they are comfortable, I wouldn't consider them real work boots.

I rock caterpillars and north face boots for work, fuck timberland.

Real work boots aren't supposed to be all comfy when you're trying them on at foot locker.

You need to wear them for a day to break them in, then they form around your natural foot shape/movements.

Once you've broken a good pair in nothing is better.

Timberlands are fucking sneakers, of course they are comfortable, I wouldn't consider them real work boots.

I rock caterpillars and north face boots for work, fuck timberland.

Real work boots aren't supposed to be all comfy when you're trying them on at foot locker.

You need to wear them for a day to break them in, then they form around your natural foot shape/movements.

Once you've broken a good pair in nothing is better.

i didnt get normal neubuck

i got the steel toe, chemical resistant, oil resistant, anti slip, non marking. flat black leather.

didnt get em at a footlocker went to a store named Boot World. they defiantely felt better at the end of the day than when i put em on this morning. def had some breaking in especially around the heel and top of the foot.

ill take yer word for it tho, since they are my first pair and it sounds like you know your shit.

what kind of work you doin? look thru their catalog, if ur in new construction sites get one with a mud guard coating. ^^that hiker style is good all around. find a store in ur area to try shit on. they hire good shoe salespeople that know whats up. you may drop 180 on them but keep in mind you get what you pay for.

what kind of work you doin? look thru their catalog, if ur in new construction sites get one with a mud guard coating. ^^that hiker style is good all around. find a store in ur area to try shit on. they hire good shoe salespeople that know whats up. you may drop 180 on them but keep in mind you get what you pay for.

F-18 Hornet fuel cell mechanic.

Basically I build and tear down the gas tanks of the fighter jets like they used in the movie Top Gun.

Dudes, Timberland makes the PRO series boots which are all steel and composite toe work boots. They are great. I have two pairs. Don't sleep on these.

exactly!

no complaints about my timberland pro's

51-UAI9CdzL._SS400_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Timberland-Thermal-Force-Waterproof-Insulated/dp/B000XEBTHG

especially since i got them at sears and switched boxes. threw them in a box of a cheaper pair and got them at that price.

granted, i never used them outside all that much since i was working in a warehouse, but they took a nice beating regardless. comfortable as hell, in fact they are the most comfortable boot i ever bought. regular timbs are shit though, go with the pro's, or at least check them out.

I think people in machine shops and warehouses are the only ones who really need a steel toe.

I've worked in construction sites for years and never dropped anything on my foot that required a steele toe.

I never seen any of those real work boots by timberland though, probably because I've been in NYC and stopped looking at them aftr trying a pair of their garbage stret wear boots.

Lately I've been getting Timberlands.

Either the classic tan work boot or the sneaker type steel toe. * the ones posted above.

They kick ass and last long even with the amount of shit i put them through. But I get a new pair every six months cause my work pays for them.

I had a pair of dickies steel toe boots and they were probably one of my faves comfort wise.

I think I still have them