Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tango 24

Midget wrestlers drugged and murdered by hookers

Two professional midget wrestlers found dead in a low-rent hotel in the Mexican capital may have been drugged to death by female robbers, authorities say.

Autopsies are being performed on the two wrestlers, one of whom went by the name "La Parkita" — or "Little Death" — and wore a skeleton costume in the ring. The other was known as "Espectrito Jr".

Fansonline.net reports the brothers were found dead in Room 52 of Hotel Moderno in Guadalalajara near the Lucha Libre venue, Arena Coliseo.

The site claims the men — who were 35-year-old twin brothers — had checked in with two female prostitutes who drugged the wrestler's drinks, stole all their possessions and money and fled.

Authorities say two women were seen leaving the men's hotel room before the bodies were discovered.

Prosecutor Miguel Angel Mancera said that gangs of female robbers were experienced at using drugs to knock men out and rob them, but they may have used too strong a dose.

That may have been because of the wrestlers' small stature, although larger men have also died in similar crimes.

source

yeah

well

thats mexico for you

Hmm... Twin midget wrestlers... I've seen some twin midget wrestlers somewhere... Hmmmmmmmmm...

I thought this was gonna be fake, but it's not!

I bet they drugged them with a normal mans size dose and it killed them

tragically their lives were cut short

ba-dum-chissssshhhh!

It's not much but the authorities are offering a small reward for any info on the hookers.

• Like 1

the affects of the drugs were said to be a smallheadache followed by alittledizziness

Sadly, thier last words were "this drink tastes a little funny"

I wonder will the reward for the hookers be large or small?

I hear these wrestlers were very Little known in the wresting world.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now