The South is Fat...

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you're at a loss for words and have to resort to smileys because you can't explain yourself.

Face it: You misread, and thus you were wrong (again).

I use cook/chef interchangeably. Is there a real difference?

:spin:

Now you're at a loss for words and have to resort to smileys because you can't explain yourself.

Face it: You misread, and thus you were wrong (again).

I use cook/chef interchangeably. Is there a real difference?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KWctENqupU

Uh! It's really goin down in the South bitch!

Yeah nigga! We know hip-hop and rap and all that shit started in the

muthafuckin East

nahmsayin? Then it went to the West coast and they did it a little bit better

nahmsayin? But now it's our time to shine down here NIGGA!

nahmsayin? So since y'all niggaz keep sayin we ain't real hip-hop down here

We don't wanna be down with you bitch ass niggaz!

So y'all stay up there with that BULLshit!

This country rap tunes down here nigga!

Young Pimp! Young Bun! Underground Kingz!

All the O.G.'s that's recognizing the real, I got love for y'all

But all you bitch ass niggaz talkin down in ya records, you can eat a DICK!

Hold up!

That talk down on every song (I hear you talkin down nigga!)

You steady actin like a bitch, you steady cryin your eyes out (stop crying bitch!)

Say my name pussy nigga, we can get the shit on.. on..

There are plenty of Southern BBQ shacks around L.A.... and before you say it's inauthentic, many of these places are owned by people from the South. The good thing about cosmopolitan cities is that there's a little bit of everything. There are cheesesteak spots that ship in Amoroso rolls too.

I bet there are places in the south that have never seen sushi. And the places that do have it probably deep fry it in bacon grease and put hot links and doughnuts on that shit.

You been to the Farmers MArket in LA?

I was there a couple weeks ago. Ate some Jambalaya at the southern joint.

IT WAS AWESOME.

For the record.

Cook. Someone that occasionally cooks for their family or friends.

Chef. Someone that loves to cook, has mad pots/pans and good knives, and will always cook without being asked. Also someone who gets paid.

The way i see it people up north are fat as hell... cus the winters are cold so they try to plump up like the bears...then TV tells you that the south is fat - so the people up north thinks its all good to eat...then come winter your dying of heart disease or some fat ass person disease- and you can't do shit cus there's a blizzard and you can't go to the hospital so all the fat people die this winter of 09'... population control 101...

The way i see it people up north are fat as hell... cus the winters are cold so they try to plump up like the bears...then TV tells you that the south is fat - so the people up north thinks its all good to eat...then come winter your dying of heart disease or some fat ass person disease- and you can't do shit cus there's a blizzard and you can't go to the hospital so all the fat people die this winter of 09'... population control 101...

Apparently the way you see it is wrong.

schizophrenia1.jpg