The South is Fat...

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use cook/chef interchangeably. Is there a real difference? I'm guessing chef is more commonly used at fancy restaurants.

A chef is not some cook that you hire off the street.

A chef is on some high up career shit that you have to go to school for.

A chef has more rank and clout than a general manager and has the pull to get the GM fired.

A chef has more pull in a a restraunt than ANYBODY.

Chefs only work in high end restraunts.

People go to certain restraunts just because they read that a certain chef works there.

Chefs have reps and clout and make over 6 figures a year.

You were never a chef.

When people drink alcohol (especially liquor) they get stimulated.

They get loud, roudy and obnoxious and often break things and punch people.

People often get into fights when drunk. How often do you hear about people getting into fights when they're high on weed or dipped out on dope?

That was my point when I said that IMHO alcohol is mislabled as a "depressant".

IMHO alcohol (and especially liquor) is more of a stimulant.

I don't think too many people who drink alcohol can really argue against that when they really think about it.

That's what you already knew that I was getting at.

And Hispanics ARE decendants from native Americans. That's why their skin is brown.

They speak Spanish because they were conquored by Spain centuries ago.

The language they speak has nothing to do with their genetics.

Barack Obama is "half white", but he's still "black" because he has black features that come from his black genes.

Just like you.

You're black.

That's why you're black.

Because you have dominant black genes.

Just like Hispanic people are brown because have Native American genes.

Is it really that hard for you to comprehend common sense and common knowledge that you have to resort to calling me a Neaderthal for stating the obvious?

The fighting and loud behavior is a result of the senses being loosened and people being in less control.

But what if you keep drinking? You drink until you fall asleep/pass out. You slur your words. Shit looks like it's in slow motion. When I drank, I'd always be chill. It relaxed me and got my mind off work or school. It relieved tensions and made social situations more fun. Talking to women was easier. It depends on the person. You got loud and wanted to fight everyone, because as your name says, you're a fucking asshole.

But yes, people do get rowdy and fight when high on cocaine or crack. The main reason crime in the US spiked in the 1980's and early 1990's was due to the rise of crack cocaine.

A chef is not some cook that you hire off the street.

A chef is on some high up career shit that you have to go to school for.

A chef has more rank and clout than a general manager and has the pull to get the GM fired.

A chef has more pull in a a restraunt than ANYBODY.

Chefs only work in high end restraunts.

People go to certain restraunts just because they read that a certain chef works there.

Chefs have reps and clout and make over 6 figures a year.

You were never a chef.

Did I ever say I was a chef? What are you talking about?

And yes, I'm aware that "chef" is more of a prestigious title than "cook".

The fighting and loud behavior is a result of the senses being loosened and people being in less control.

But what if you keep drinking? You drink until you fall asleep/pass out. You slur your words. Shit looks like it's in slow motion. When I drank, I'd always be chill. It relaxed me and got my mind off work or school. It relieved tensions and made social situations more fun. Talking to women was easier. It depends on the person. You got loud and wanted to fight everyone, because as your name says, you're a fucking asshole.

What if you keep snorting coke and smoking meth?

Eventually you're going to crash out on that shit too.

When you drank you probably drank a few beers and that was it.

If you were downing shots of Jack, you'd be loud and obnoxious just like ANYBODY else.

But yes, people do get rowdy and fight when high on cocaine or crack. The main reason crime in the US spiked in the 1980's and early 1990's was due to the rise of crack cocaine.

What about the crime rate in the 20's and 30's? You know, the shit that the religious fucks were using as their reasoning for backing the prohibition?

What if you keep snorting coke and smoking meth?

Eventually you're going to crash out on that shit too.

When you drank you probably drank a few beers and that was it.

If you were downing shots of Jack, you'd be loud and obnoxious just like ANYBODY else.

What about the crime rate in the 20's and 30's? You know, the shit that the religious fucks were using as their reasoning for backing the prohibition?

Crime increase in that era was a result of the Great Depression and Prohibition. When alcohol became illegal, the gangs took over the alcohol industry on the black market and became more powerful.

I drank hard liquor or beer. I've gotten loud at parties only because everyone else was doing it and wanted everyone to join. I've jumped up on tables and shit. But no, I wouldn't go around looking to punch people in the mouth and be an asshole.

Crime increase in that era was a result of the Great Depression and Prohibition. When alcohol became illegal, the gangs took over the alcohol industry on the black market and became more powerful.

But before the prohibition, niggas was getting drunk and fighting/shooting eachother all the fucking time.

That's why the prohibition came about.

That's why the religious nuts were relating the shit to the devil.

and you're visibly upset

like I said

at least I know what a poached egg is :lol:

I'm not even remotely upset.

I call people faggots with a laughing smile on my face IRL, just like I'm calling you a faggot with a laughing smile on my face on the internet.

Like I said, what you know is irrelevant because you're not even a regular everyday person.

You're just a gay canuck.

:rolleyes:

Where does it say I worked as a chef? It only says that I use the words interchangeably when describing anyone preparing food.

Now you're at a loss for words and have to resort to smileys because you can't explain yourself.

Face it: You misread, and thus you were wrong (again).

Southern BBQ is definitely stylin on sushi and poached eggs.

There are plenty of Southern BBQ shacks around L.A.... and before you say it's inauthentic, many of these places are owned by people from the South. The good thing about cosmopolitan cities is that there's a little bit of everything. There are cheesesteak spots that ship in Amoroso rolls too.

I bet there are places in the south that have never seen sushi. And the places that do have it probably deep fry it in bacon grease and put hot links and doughnuts on that shit.

Now you're at a loss for words and have to resort to smileys because you can't explain yourself.

I use cook/chef interchangeably. Is there a real difference?