black hoes

Are fuckin bustedddd...I'm waitin for the orangeline right now at clark and lake(got off early nigga...chea!) And ALL of the black bitches are wack b...I see bangin white hoes and bangin spanish bitches but no good lookin black hoes..

And its mad hoes out today(its tha fuckin taste nigga)...

Well whatever..I'm about to hit tha mall..cop a fit and a fresh pair...turn my swag on. And ride back up here

Peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fuck do you expect on Clark/Lake? I've seen some fine ass black girls walking around down south.

Noooo nigggaaaaa

I be seein some sexy ass broads on clark and lake...I be posted..gettin number after number after number..

Yea...but they don't look as good as the bitches that aren't black that I see downtown

normal black girls are almost always ugly.

and if they're not ugly, they're loud and annoying.

/racist.

SAD BUT TRUE

hardly anyone fucks with them

even black dudes

sometimes white kids will on some clownshoes shit because they want to be down

usually the only thing they have going for them is the thickness, which will make me stop and say "DAYUUUM" but then when i see the face all i can think of is the dumb cunt on the bus yelling on her cellphone and threatening to body people for looking at her

on the other hand light skinned/mixxed chicks are often so smash worthy

of course

fat black bitches are on the bottom of the sex/food chain. one thing i personally never understood, is if you look like that, why also have an attitude? you don't see big ugly white girls runnin round talkin all spicy, do you? no, they're in the kitchen, cookin shit up for their man.

i see more and more ugly white bitches still gettin more play than any dark skinned or yellow bone girls. you have to be a dime piece black chick to actually get some love.

so to all yall fat ugly black bitches: start actin nice, or we won't be givin you no dick. learn to cook sumfin, too.

So after finding a spot far away, we got in the back of the van and I gave her the first half of the money which would be for the pictures.....As soon as she got the money in her hand, she was talking about not wanting to show her face and by the way that she was acting, I decided not to even pull out the still camera for pictures and instead, I just said that we would start with the blowjob, which I would rather have had anyway.....So she's getting ready to give me the blowjob and I pull out my camera.....She starts sucking my dick lamely and after a few seconds, starts to complain about the video camera being on and how she didn't want her face shown and this and that......So the few seconds of footage I got of the woman was useless.....Then I was so desperate to get my rocks off, I put the camera down and told her that I wouldn't film it and to just suck my dick....She then starts to whine about how I still had some footage of her in the camera and I told her the same thing, which was that I couldn't use the film....But she used this as an opportunity to make some money without having to do anything....So she starts with the fake crying and whining about how "wrong" it was as she starts to put her clothes back on.....So naturally, I ask her for my $20 back and she says that she won't give it back and that she wasn't scared of me either....Now just her saying that, let me know that she actually WAS scared of me....Now I could've gotten gorilla on her and gotten my money back but she had a long big flathead screwdriver and I wasn't going to risk getting stabbed in the temple or in the eye because I wanted to fight with a crackhead bitch over $20....I have a family to get home to...Fuck that shit....