Maggie Seaver Syndrome

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me tell you this...

I got my ass BeAt!11!!1

Frying pans, Spatulas...They even called my mom "Donatello" because she chased my ass down the street, through the 'hood with a broomstick.

You know what though?

I listened. And I knew when I fucked up, an ass whooping was coming.

Kids need they asses beat nowadays.

That's what's wrong with this world.

You wanna' know my gang name?

Mr. Fuckatimeout

• Like 1

if you leave bruises you know that little pussy's gonna cry to someone about it.

phonebooks or a sack of oranges

no evidence, no crime

what are you talking about?

i had burns all over my back and made sure that no one saw it in the changeroom. people stay loyal to their parents.

or wait, you're talking to dao.

DAO, North American white people have NOTHING compared to the rest of the world as far as beatings go.

And Canadian comics have no reason tp try and copy Americans. You just can't laugh because there is truth to all humour, and you seem to lack a sense of both.

DAO, North American white people have NOTHING compared to the rest of the world as far as beatings go.

You're wyling. I have a former pro-kickboxer father, with a horrible Italian temper, and an emotionally unbalanced mother from Virginia. That's like the illest beating combination ever created

• Like 2

You're wyling. I have a former pro-kickboxer father, with a horrible Italian temper, and an emotionally unbalanced mother from Virginia. That's like the illest beating combination ever created

actually, i can give you that. some white people get the spontaneous beatdowns, sometimes alcohol fueled.

but you're not getting calculated torture like the red hot spatula or the overturned bottlecaps.

what was most humiliating was at the family functions. if my mom was busy cooking, i'd get passed off to some other mom and get hit from different angles i'm not used to while everyone watched.

• Like 1

what was most humiliating was at the family functions. if my mom was busy cooking, i'd get passed off to some other mom and get hit from different angles i'm not used to while everyone watched.

See this I can't co-sign. I was NEVER disciplined by anyone except my parents. Friends, aunts, uncles, grandparents, nobody...if anyone else had even raised their voice to me I'm sure my Dad would of been disciplining them

And as far as calculated torture goes, my Mom once got tied to a chair and beat with a switch for an hour. This was by my Grandma (also white lady from Virginia)

I am white, and I caught plenty of ass whuppings from spatulas and wooden spoons. As soon as I heard the drawer in the kitchen open and slam shut, it was time to hit the deck!

And my grandfather spanked me once. He was a respectable man; lied about his age so he could volunteer for service during WWII, served, survived, married a nice lady, took up carpentry, and owned a lot of guns.

lol u have no idae how many times i jet while my dad was trying to get me..id move to the opposite side of a bigtable.ducking and dodging a nigga....but i remember one time niggas was on top of me pounding my fucking face

.no regrets tho and i dont hold it agianst him i deserved it..i was a dumasss..im pretty sure imma discipline my children in a strict way cuz of my upbringings..which isnt necessarily a bad thing.

I don't get beat anymore as I used to when I was smaller.

If my dad wants to punish me for something he usually puts me on punishment, and if that doesn't work, then it goes to fists since I am older now and can handle that.

I remember when I was 10 or 11, I was taking a shower and as soon as I stepped out, my dad popped outta left and just whooped the shit outta me. While I was wet, that was the worst experience ever.

He used to leave bruises on my body and such.

I love him to death, but I still have resentment towards him for my younger years.