Wife Swap - Casting Call

Joker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I vote DAO too, he would rip the swap wife a new one leaving her in tears for the entire stay.

Would make for great tv and don't the families get $10k each?

DAO > some KFED looking cracker ass toy that'll make me want to throw my TV out a window.

If I was in the states, I would apply to go on this show.

And then when it came time for me to make rule changes, I would force the kids to do streaks of wieners in every bathroom across town.

But I would probably make them cry little baby tears when I started criticizing the way they draw pee holes and the other intricacies of manly bits.

This show makes me laugh when it used to be on tv here. The british version was hilarious, I remember some black dude with his fat white wife who did everything around the house while he just smoked pot, and the new wife went crazy at him.

hahahah fuck i remember that one

didnt homeboy have a pony tail and rock see through singlets and shit?

hahahah fuck i remember that one

didnt homeboy have a pony tail and rock see through singlets and shit?

:lol: yeah he did. Maybe corn rows or some shit. It was the UK version though from a few years back but made classic tv. I don't get all the hate on this show though, that brit one was funny as fuck sometimes.

And I also vote DAO to get on this show. I can imagine him getting steamed at a Spitfire comment then yelling at the kids :lol:

ABC’s WIFE SWAP IS CASTING GRAFFITI ARTISTS FOR PRIMETIME!

ABC’s prime time series “Wife Swap” is currently casting its fifth season and looking for unique families with plenty of personality to take part in the show. Specifically, we're looking for families who are passionate about graffiti as an art form! If yours is a unique, out-going family with a talent and passion for graffiti art, we want to hear from you! Families who participate in this documentary-style program are given a unique opportunity to share their beliefs and lifestyles with another family. It is truly a once in a lifetime experience that can be life-changing for everyone. Please feel free to pass this posting along to any families who are interested in learning more!

Each week on Wife Swap, the mothers from two families with different values and belief systems will exchange lives. It’s an amazing family experience and opportunity to learn how others lead their lives. Half of the week, mom lives the life of the family she is staying with. After making her observations, she introduces several "rule changes," where she implements rules and activities that are important to her family. It's a positive experience for people to not only learn but teach about other families and other ways of life. Wife Swap airs on Disney owned ABC television on Fridays at 8 pm- the family hour!

If you are a two-parent family with at least one child over the age of 5 living at home, and you think your family would make terrific TV, contact us to be a part of this groundbreaking show!

To apply or get information about the show

Please contact:

Danielle Gervais (Casting Producer)

Call: 646-747-7956

Email: Casting.DanielleGervais@gmail.com or Danielle.Gervais@castingrdf.com