Wife Swap - Casting Call

Joker

This is absolutely retarded...

ABC's WIFE SWAP IS CASTING GRAFFITI ARTISTS FOR PRIMETIME!

ABC's prime time series "Wife Swap" is currently casting its fifth season and looking for unique families with plenty of personality to take part in the show. Specifically, we're looking for families who are passionate about graffiti as an art form! If yours is a unique, out-going family with a talent and passion for graffiti art, we want to hear from you! Families who participate in this documentary-style program are given a unique opportunity to share their beliefs and lifestyles with another family. It is truly a once in a lifetime experience that can be life-changing for everyone. Please feel free to pass this posting along to any families who are interested in learning more!

Each week on Wife Swap, the mothers from two families with different values and belief systems will exchange lives. It's an amazing family experience and opportunity to learn how others lead their lives. Half of the week, mom lives the life of the family she is staying with. After making her observations, she introduces several "rule changes," where she implements rules and activities that are important to her family. It's a positive experience for people to not only learn but teach about other families and other ways of life. Wife Swap airs on Disney owned ABC television on Fridays at 8 pm- the family hour!

If you are a two-parent family with at least one child over the age of 5 living at home, and you think your family would make terrific TV, contact us to be a part of this groundbreaking show!

To apply or get information about the show

Please contact:

Danielle Gervais (Casting Producer)

Call: 646-747-7956

Email: Casting.DanielleGervais@gmail.com or Danielle.Gervais@castingrdf.com

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:lol: groyn...nice.

this show would be better if it were about swingers doing a wife swap.

anybody remember the real world casting call where one of the guys who got picked was a writer, and he took 'piggy' (the hosts name) to some abandoned building and did a 'pig' throwie for her?.....i think the guy was from san fran.

i remember watchin an episode of extreme home makover and there was a family that constantly traveled to mexico to help children in need while in the process trying to hold together their own family of 5. and there was an 8 yr son of theirs that was really interested in graffiti.

ty pennington was all "i think its great that little jose has such a passion for this artform"

wasnt there an episode of miami ink where they showed one of those tattoo duders doing a piece with one of his customers who wanted a shitty looking graffiti related tattoo.

"i want a ghost coming out of a spraycan cus my nights as a graffiti artist are dead... i have a family now"

SSSOOOOMMMMEEE SHIT like that.

i remember they were painting in an episode of miami ink....but there was mad overspray and they were talking about how 'they lost their can control'.

i changed it after i heard that.

hahaha... exactly. i didnt know if they were painting pieces or characters. fuckin 5 foot long plywood for 2 people is bung bung.

i remember they were painting in an episode of miami ink....but there was mad overspray and they were talking about how 'they lost their can control'.

i changed it after i heard that.

I saw that one. It was pretty rough to watch. Dude painted some shit that looked like if you had Mear paint one of his mid 90's pieces on angeldust and malt liquor.