filipinos of the oontz, tell me i'm the thrilla in manila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: filipinos of the oontz, tell me what's good in manila

go shopping at all the big malls

avoid places such as baklaran and divorsoria (spelling?). and if you MUST go there for A+ grade fakes then avoid wearing necklaces or any bling for that matter. avoid wearing nice clothes too because you'llbe prone to pick pocketing

if you venture to the mall of asia, head over to jerrys grill for some fresh as grilled meaat. i recommend going during sunset, the sunset is beuaitufl from that resturant at night due to the pollution

if your of caucasian decent, just be careful. maybe have a local with you or someone who knows whatsup especially if you go and buy drinks from the small shops along side the road

as for night life, boracay is where its at if you have money

if you got some extra time, take a plane to kalibo airport and then take a van to the port where u can cross the channel in a small boat. forgot what its called, but if you say you wanna go to boracay the drivers know whats up. if you pass this route, you'll see a lot of farms and shit. good route to pass if you wanna see the vast country side and ocean and what not.

if you catholic, theres a big statue of jesus christ just like the one at rio near the town of luceana (spelling once again?) but its like an 6 or so hour drive from manila so unless yiur really keen then yeah its a good place. the statue is on a big hill and you gotta climb it to reach the statue and it looks over the whole town.

as for nightlife in manile, maybe go to embassy. a lot of fine women there and a lot of actress' and actors go t here to party the night away

have a good time in manila brotha

peace

• Like 1

Who's the one in the 2nd pic, front row, in the yellow? Oh and who's the one with braces? I always liked her.

SAME FEMALE BRO-

HER NAMES BERNA, SHE LOOKS "CUTE" WHEN SHE SHOWS THE BRACES,

AND FINE AS FFFFFFFF WHEN SHE HIDES THEM.

1_748679816l.jpg

1_257438871l.jpg

1_718801668l.jpg

31960193hu7.jpg

the hookers? lord knows filipino cuisine is horrible at best.

LIES!

Filipino food is amazing.

Have adobo, fresh fish, bbq pork, and rice. If you don't eat meat my god stuff your face with the fresh avocados, mangos, papayas and whatever else you can find. Goldilocks bakery has lots of awesome baked goods.

You should get out of Manila and go island hopping, staying at a nice resort can be as little as 20 a night, staying in a hut near the beach even cheaper.

I can't wait to go see these guys.

In Ifugao.

Harlet_Davidson_-_Ifugao_2.jpg

I don't know much about Manila at all but I hear there is lots of rad live music.

I am moving to CEBU in September!!

So excited.

If you're looking for the hottest girl in town, look no further, sexy is my name!

Lets take a nice shower together while we explore each other and get the mood going.

I want you to show me what you're made of. I like it hard!

Call me, and get me to you in no time

3n73p73lcZZZZZZZZZ9725ecccb55fe4e1495.jpg

If you coming to Cebu and you like to have girl friend for a few days or even for just one night

then I can be the one to be your companion and show you around town, have coffee with, maybe supper in a nice restaurant or go bar hopping.

Or maybe you just want a sexy girl to share intimate moments with in the luxury of your hotel room?

Im also bisexual so I can meet with couples for three way enjoyment.

So don't look anywhere else, my name is Samantha and I want to satisfy your every desire.

Please message me for my photo and contact details.

3nd3k63l8ZZZZZZZZZ971f6acf70521e21d83.jpg