Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mauler5150

CHICKENFOOT

Is this the band to save commercial rock from the boring tedium that it has been stuck in since 91-92?

chickenfoot.jpg

Now they have some pedigree, but please discuss....

The guy on the left is Flea from Red hot chilli peppers, then Joe Satriani, Samy Hagar and Michael Anthony. These motherfuckers may be old but they have had more success between them than pretty much any other band going around right now. Heard a couple songs on their site, JS is still a beast no matter what but it is fun to listen to him in a band context for a change.

This music isn't serious, it is about fun really, which is what music should be really. that is all I can say.

The guy on the left is Flea from Red hot chilli peppers, then Joe Satriani, Samy Hagar and Michael Anthony. These motherfuckers may be old but they have had more success between them than pretty much any other band going around right now. Heard a couple songs on their site, JS is still a beast no matter what but it is fun to listen to him in a band context for a change.

This music isn't serious, it is about fun really, which is what music should be really. that is all I can say.

its not flea, its the drummer, chad smith.

whats to discuss? this is another bullshit "super group" and their only saving grace is satch can shred, but listening to shred is fucking boring so there goes their only saving grace

LMAO.

What drugs am I on today? I swear, I must have hit it too hard at the gym tonight. Throwing up on the way home should have been a sign to stay off the internets.

I AM CHICKEN FOOT !!! DON LOOK AT ME

chickenfoot.jpg

i actually like turkey neck better.

THEYRE AALLWAYS AFTER ME LUCKY NECK MEATS. DONT CHA KNOW

turkeyneck.jpg

Yeah, they might have a ton of success between them, but not together. Old & washed up. They were trying to advertise their shit all night one night on TV, probably between MMA bouts if I had to guess. Chickenfoot? More like chicken tracks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now