Women's Tennis 'noises'

Smart

Apparently there's a movement to squash the 'noises' womens tennis players make because they are TOO sexually xuggestive... does anyone really have a problem with this? Isn't this the ONLY reason men watch women's tennis? Nobody at all watches Men's tennis right? I mean, it's tennis!

I think they should START making those noises in women's golf, because apart from the lesbian aspect and the increasingly younger field, there's really not too much making me watch the sport...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah, I think they just do the screams to fuck up their opponents.

Another sound that bothers me is the horn sounds during soccer games.

I was just flipping the channels and heard that shit, I don't understand how people watch it with the sound on. It sounds like a fucking swarm of bees.

My roommates watch soccor constantly. many times i have been woken up by this sound, cause they're watching a game on the other side of the globe so its like 5 am our time. fucking retarded.