Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

Jonas brothers

Tonight they had a concert in my city (im guessing by the amount of prepubescent teen girls going home at midnight - 1am)

FYI, any creepers out there, if youre into that shit, JONAS BROTHERS after the concert = jailbait haven.

just sayin

no pedo, just annoyed on the trip home, and saw a creeper creepin on 7 yr olds on the bus

hollar

basically a 20-25 yr old white boy was trying to pickup/flirt with a group of 10-13 yr olds on the bus ride home.

*** edit *** it wasnt me

isn't this the second jonas brothers thread this week?

KNOCK IT OFF OONTZ

no more of them or any other disney channel faggotry, plz

• Like 1

basically a 20-25 yr old white boy was trying to pickup/flirt with a group of 10-13 yr olds on the bus ride home.

*** edit *** it wasnt me

hey fuck you man fucking up my game.

Man, same shit happened after the Pussycat Dolls concert that was here. Got in an argument with a chick from work and we had to bail on the train back to my car, and the train was packed with the same crowd as you described here, but just imagine them all slutted up. There was a couple that were legal but it was so sketchy you couldn't tell. Best for old pricks like me to stick to those 18 and over year olds...

Are you guys kidding me? The Jonas Brothers rule! They wear "Promise Rings!" That's so cool. And the haircuts they rock? So groundbreaking. I mean really, you're all just jealous. Seriously jealous.

Oh --and I'm sure you can get yourself a nice little MILF for weekend fun at one of their shows.

i wish i could cement block jonas brothers and miley cirus to the depth of the ocean

They still wouldn't die. They're made of brimstone and devil cum. You can't kill that.

over here we call 'creepers' rock spiders

i thought creepers were vines and ivy

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now