damn pigs!

Nightscrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Terrorslap (3 days ago) Show Hide

+1

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Hey Wickiy!

I love your reviews, they are great. You are very informing and funny. One question though:

Why do you buy so much Krink bottles?

Aren't they refillable? So you could like fill them with Grog ink (ex.)?

Keep on those reviews, and one more thing; you usually answer questions very fast!

the reply

WickiyWickiy (3 days ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

I dont use Krink, All the K60s in that one video are for display only. They sit next to my Ltd edition Ironlak cans. The k60 i got in this video i did use though.

Thanks for the support man, i appreciate it.

I find it hilarious that there's a mass produced mop called "Illadelphia", when hardly anybody in Philly outside of outatowners even use mops.

the best part was when that faggot was starting up his online shop, he registered here, and got flamed so hard he left.

look at his graff on bombing science and youtube

it would make your day DAO, his shit is straight bitten 100%.

Terrorslap (3 days ago) Show Hide

+1

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Hey Wickiy!

I love your reviews, they are great. You are very informing and funny. One question though:

Why do you buy so much Krink bottles?

Aren't they refillable? So you could like fill them with Grog ink (ex.)?

Keep on those reviews, and one more thing; you usually answer questions very fast!

the reply

WickiyWickiy (3 days ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

I dont use Krink, All the K60s in that one video are for display only. They sit next to my Ltd edition Ironlak cans. The k60 i got in this video i did use though.

Thanks for the support man, i appreciate it.

^LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never understood why people make these videos of gay little markers they PAID for, line them up, & talk like theyre schooling anyone

anyone?

the youtube video hits are more attention than their actual graffiti will get???

or

just like when you were a little kid on christmas and you'd meet up with your best friend so you could show eachother what you cool presents your mom got you?

11317.jpg

Well I guess graff supplies is a good business nowadays...

graffiti is and will be for a long time a very lucrative business now that its hardcore rockn rollin american gangster tough guy appearance is world wide. There will always be a young suburban toy hyped to buy new counter culture goodies. And young toys in the hood willing to fork over their lunch money for it.

I am content that the focus of this thread was the pig. I often talk about having one as a pet.

Yeah it's just funny how it is. I would probably be buying every alife shirt and limited edition Krink marker as well if I was born in 1995 or something.

in Paris I saw this 12 y/o kid who came to the legal wall with his mom, and he was from Belgium or something.

I hear pigs are super smart and clean pets though.

ive come across way too many videos of toys filming and naming what their "graffiti tools" are. With all their markers, mops, cans, caps all lined up perfectly naming each thing as they film it, talking like " this here is my fat cap, and now this here is my montana mark ecko special edition crazy dark black, now this is my king size sharpie." all of which haven't been used. why billy mayes why?