Browser Wars

R@ndomH3ro

What Browser Do You Use?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Opera or Firefox?

Who has used both or has only one? Which do you think is better?

I use Firefox but its been acting really shitty and slow so I tried Opera.

But sometimes Opera doesnt load all the way or it just hangs up. Other wise then that it seems a little faster.

What do you guys think?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

was using firefox for a long time but it had that fuckin annoyin "firefox had to close blah blah" ..switched to opera and it was great but it started running slowly. Went back to firefox and it seems like they have fixed the problem I mentioned. I get the feeling it tricked me back somehow.

in conclusion, i dont really know what the fuck

I go back and forth between Opera and Firefox. Both tend to be quirky for me. Right clicking and opening links in new tabs seems to cause Opera to freeze and crash for me. Firefox would crash outright on some websites. Very annoying. Opera seems to be the best, though it does seem to be a tad heavier than Firefox.

Firefox fucking blows.

Opera FTW.

Except when editing photos in photobucket. For some reason it won't let me do that with Opera.

It's probably because you didn't grow up with the Internet

And leotuck, nobody prefers safari... It's just IE for mac owners too lazy to upgrade

I prefer Opera, but I'm waiting till 10 comes out. In the meantime I'm using FF.

Opera is faster and more stable but FF has a convenient plug-in system. Just blocking ads in Opera is a hassle if you don't know where to look. On the other hand it seems like FF breaks every third update.

And leotuck, nobody prefers safari... It's just IE for mac owners too lazy to upgrade

Come on man...Safari allowed me to make this post from an iTouch while taking a shit. Although I wouldn't object to Firefox coming up with an add on that simulates the experience.

To be honest, i've had a bunch of different browsers and i always go back to safari. Its never given me any problems, and when i'm browsing the internet i just need the most basic of shit, which it is.

If for some reason i'm not using safari, i go with firefox.

That's the Mac version of Mozilla, right? I've heard of it, but never used it.

For the record, Safari isn't a bad browser. I had to use it on an old Mac I was using for a bit last year. It's not very secure, though.