Disney faggots cleaning a house near YOU

a/s/l?

Saw this shit on the cover of good housekeeping while picking up some flank steak for tacos.

No faith left in mankind. None.

Jonas_Brothers_Good_Housekeeping_Ju.jpg

They may wear purity rings but the Jonas Brothers are men, with desires, who can be seduced, and if they are, their mother says she will forgive their dalliance. Photo Credit: Good Housekeeping

June 03, 2009, (Sawf News) - They may wear purity rings but the Jonas Brothers are men, with desires, who can be seduced, and if they are, their mother says she will forgive their dalliance.

That is pretty much what Denise Jonas, the sibling rockers’ mother tells Good Housekeeping magazine in an interview.

"They are men. They have desires. They have testosterone," Denise Jonas, the sibling rockers’ mother tells Good Housekeeping magazine in an interview. "If they make a mistake, I'm not going to hate them."

"I don’t think they are above or below being seduced," she adds. "I would be foolish if I thought that. They are tested and tested, like every one of us. I pray for them."

Denise also defends her sons’ purity rings.

"They've been criticized for proclaiming things they never proclaimed," she says. "And what's the criticism? They don't want to go out there giving everyone an STD? What's so terrible about that?"

"I try to guide them with their choices," she says, adding that she's not making those choices.

"They have been hurt in relationships by girls. But it's just about growing up and learning what it means to be in a relationship."

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

:lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 50million
Saw this shit on the cover of good housekeeping while picking up some flank steak for tacos.

No faith left in mankind. None.

Jonas_Brothers_Good_Housekeeping_Ju.jpg

They may wear purity rings but the Jonas Brothers are men, with desires, who can be seduced, and if they are, their mother says she will forgive their dalliance. Photo Credit: Good Housekeeping

June 03, 2009, (Sawf News) - They may wear purity rings but the Jonas Brothers are men, with desires, who can be seduced, and if they are, their mother says she will forgive their dalliance.

That is pretty much what Denise Jonas, the sibling rockers’ mother tells Good Housekeeping magazine in an interview.

"They are men. They have desires. They have testosterone," Denise Jonas, the sibling rockers’ mother tells Good Housekeeping magazine in an interview. "If they make a mistake, I'm not going to hate them."

"I don’t think they are above or below being seduced," she adds. "I would be foolish if I thought that. They are tested and tested, like every one of us. I pray for them."

Denise also defends her sons’ purity rings.

"They've been criticized for proclaiming things they never proclaimed," she says. "And what's the criticism? They don't want to go out there giving everyone an STD? What's so terrible about that?"

"I try to guide them with their choices," she says, adding that she's not making those choices.

"They have been hurt in relationships by girls. But it's just about growing up and learning what it means to be in a relationship."

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

:lol: :lol:

they have STDS

Nigga tries to throw in the buying steak for tacos line as I it were a /nohomo.

If anything possibly looking at national enquirer if there's hot bitches in bikinis or topless photos while waiting n line but good housekeeping with three faggots catches your eye?

Nigga tries to throw in the buying steak for tacos line as I it were a /nohomo.

If anything possibly looking at national enquirer if there's hot bitches in bikinis or topless photos while waiting n line but good housekeeping with three faggots catches your eye?

Fucking right...

I'm in line mean mugging other fuckers.

Next time get some candy, lighters and batteries. Ask a girl why you would need them.