kayne calls is future self gay

swineflu.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I got Sirius so that I could listen to Howard Stern, and instead I just end up listening to the music channels.

The Stern show is 100 times better without the chains of censorship though.

yeah, i would get it for the same reasons. regular radio is total shit. yeah, i'm sure his show is insane. i need to step up my game and get that shit already!

Kanye was gay a long time ago, with all the paparazzi bullshit, I mean look at Jay-Z right, banging Beyonce, and dude had a secret marriage and all that.... Now check this dude Kanye... always in photos by himself, no scandals with famous bitches... if you're a famous dude on his level (and I don't mean that as a compliment) you gotta be getting some celebrity skins...

what is with the ignorance of people (not mentioning any names/ rhymes with karngay vest) thinking that homo's are the only ones good at art and dress nice,

ill burn that ball fondling, arse taking... black person.. any day when it comes to finger paintings. and ill even wear my finest dinner wear to prove that straight people invented fashion

untitled-2.jpg

Yeah it's not a surprise anymore his latest film clip I saw he's rocking a pink shirt and painting like it ain't no thang maybe that's a subliminal hint calling himself gay.

He shoulda stuck to producing he was good at that his rapping isn't the best and he seems to be guest spotting on everyones songs these days.

With this constant bullshit he comes up with they're couldn't really be a more annoying "hip-hop" celeb out there these days (Lil' Wayne isn't big here so we are missing out on his rock/autotune phase thank god) and the amount of pics of this guy looking questionable is suspect I remember this one pic where he's with this bald headed chick I was like WAT?

Fucking sick of this douche.

it was 3 in the morning

as if your gonna dot the i's and cross the t's at that time

and oh yeah and Ive had to struggle with a little problem called dyslecsia my hole life so I'm sorry if my insomniac and cheap wine induced spelling problem doesn't match to your standards

nope you just can't spell "dyslexia" or at least can't type it (x& C being right next to each other)

and "you're"

and the title should read Kanye calls HIS future self gay

maybe I'm just being nitpicky

Kanye was gay a long time ago, with all the paparazzi bullshit, I mean look at Jay-Z right, banging Beyonce, and dude had a secret marriage and all that.... Now check this dude Kanye... always in photos by himself, no scandals with famous bitches... if you're a famous dude on his level (and I don't mean that as a compliment) you gotta be getting some celebrity skins...
like at least four bitches in the shower after the show to start it off...

and i'm gonna call leprosy "happy sunshine rainbow syndrome" but it still means the same thing when their fucking arm falls off just rolling out of bed.

farting out a rubber is something i don't connect with fashion though. kanye obviously has not thought this out.