Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
metasin

run, bitch, run

Recommended Posts

has any one have any good on the run stories? dont post shit like I did this and that tot a cop, it is stupid and everyone will think you are a dumbass.

MetaSiN

D.T.C.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Are2
Originally posted by metasin

has any one have any good on the run stories? dont post shit like I did this and that tot a cop, it is stupid and everyone will think you are a dumbass.

MetaSiN

D.T.C.

 

huh??

 

there are already plenty of "chase story" topics.

use the search

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah me and a mate where doin throwies on this wall and the cops came up so were hiding and they drive past so we go bas to his and they started goin past his house every 5 - 10 minutes so every time theyed go we'd run out and do some shit and they couldnt work it out it was preatty funny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got chased last night paintin a semi...i was with 2 freind, who didnt paint, and i was paintin an end to end, or trying to, and i heard this door behind me open, so i ran....i ran for like 10 minutes when this truck pulls up to me as iwas hoppin a fence to get home, he tells me that he knew i paintin his trcuk, and while he was talkin to me, i just ran from him...i gto home, but then like, 15 minutes later, the manager of the building phones, and tells me to get my parents on the phone or he'll call the cops, so he talked to my parents, and they drive me to where i painted the truck, all i have to do is work off the payments on the truck, they say its 3000 bucks, but fuck, i bet its only about 500....it was shity, but i coulda got in more trouble than i did...peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Antiks!

i got chased last night paintin a semi...i was with 2 freind, who didnt paint, and i was paintin an end to end, or trying to, and i heard this door behind me open, so i ran....i ran for like 10 minutes when this truck pulls up to me as iwas hoppin a fence to get home, he tells me that he knew i paintin his trcuk, and while he was talkin to me, i just ran from him...i gto home, but then like, 15 minutes later, the manager of the building phones, and tells me to get my parents on the phone or he'll call the cops, so he talked to my parents, and they drive me to where i painted the truck, all i have to do is work off the payments on the truck, they say its 3000 bucks, but fuck, i bet its only about 500....it was shity, but i coulda got in more trouble than i did...peace

 

you must not have been running very fast...why dont you just go ahead and say...i heard the door open and i fell to the ground crying dont hurt me..im sorry ill pay for it..and the nice truck driver gave you a "ride" home..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Ballpark Frank

Metasin, you want a good "run bitch run" story. Try meeting up with the DTC from the west coast. They'd give you good beating. :D

 

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the fucking funniest shit I've read in the last ten years!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 455

Hey metasin...you didn't know there was already a D.T.C.?...Does the name Jabs ring a bell?...just wondering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo I WAS OUT SUCKIN VIRGINH AND ALL THAT WHEN THIS ANGEL OF MERCY APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE TALKIN LEAVE THAT INNOCENT SOUL ALONE SO MY COUSIN JOSE THE ILL VAMPIRE FROM PR HE SLAPPED THAT NIGGA BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM AND WE HEADED TO QUEENS TO GET SOME OF THEM PALE ASS GOTH BITCHES AND HIT EM UP SMOKIN ON THE FOMALDAHYDE TO FREEZE UP THEY FLOW TIL WE GOT BACK TO UNCLE G IN BK FOR LUNCH AND SHIT YA HERD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I had to run from transit cops last night and now my legs are killing me. I don't run much....

 

dam those transit cops suck...//.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by 455

Hey metasin...you didn't know there was already a D.T.C.?...Does the name Jabs ring a bell?...just wondering.

 

do i need to break out the dtc roster....holy fuck...they have more peeps in their crew than terrorists in the al queda regime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

West Coast D.T.C. those fools dont fuck around. But I can see why all you fools hate there diversity & originality, I give them mad props though

They put in mad work !!!!!!

" WEST COAST OBSERVER"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mack truck

West Coast D.T.C. those fools dont fuck around. But I can see why all you fools hate there diversity & originality, I give them mad props though

They put in mad work !!!!!!

" WEST COAST OBSERVER"

 

What the hell is a "West Coast Observer"????

In another thread you said Jaber is your boy!!

I'm sure you're a writer, correct??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i use to run track i went to states in winter indoor track. When spring came around i missed practices and thought selling drugs was better then running my ass in circles. But looking back i shoulda stayed in track. This concludes my run run storie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×