run, bitch, run

metasin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by metasin

has any one have any good on the run stories? dont post shit like I did this and that tot a cop, it is stupid and everyone will think you are a dumbass.

MetaSiN

D.T.C.

huh??

there are already plenty of "chase story" topics.

use the search

yeah me and a mate where doin throwies on this wall and the cops came up so were hiding and they drive past so we go bas to his and they started goin past his house every 5 - 10 minutes so every time theyed go we'd run out and do some shit and they couldnt work it out it was preatty funny!

• 2 weeks later...

i got chased last night paintin a semi...i was with 2 freind, who didnt paint, and i was paintin an end to end, or trying to, and i heard this door behind me open, so i ran....i ran for like 10 minutes when this truck pulls up to me as iwas hoppin a fence to get home, he tells me that he knew i paintin his trcuk, and while he was talkin to me, i just ran from him...i gto home, but then like, 15 minutes later, the manager of the building phones, and tells me to get my parents on the phone or he'll call the cops, so he talked to my parents, and they drive me to where i painted the truck, all i have to do is work off the payments on the truck, they say its 3000 bucks, but fuck, i bet its only about 500....it was shity, but i coulda got in more trouble than i did...peace

Originally posted by Antiks!

i got chased last night paintin a semi...i was with 2 freind, who didnt paint, and i was paintin an end to end, or trying to, and i heard this door behind me open, so i ran....i ran for like 10 minutes when this truck pulls up to me as iwas hoppin a fence to get home, he tells me that he knew i paintin his trcuk, and while he was talkin to me, i just ran from him...i gto home, but then like, 15 minutes later, the manager of the building phones, and tells me to get my parents on the phone or he'll call the cops, so he talked to my parents, and they drive me to where i painted the truck, all i have to do is work off the payments on the truck, they say its 3000 bucks, but fuck, i bet its only about 500....it was shity, but i coulda got in more trouble than i did...peace

you must not have been running very fast...why dont you just go ahead and say...i heard the door open and i fell to the ground crying dont hurt me..im sorry ill pay for it..and the nice truck driver gave you a "ride" home..

Originally posted by Ballpark Frank

Metasin, you want a good "run bitch run" story. Try meeting up with the DTC from the west coast. They'd give you good beating. :D

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the fucking funniest shit I've read in the last ten years!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:king:

yo I WAS OUT SUCKIN VIRGINH AND ALL THAT WHEN THIS ANGEL OF MERCY APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE TALKIN LEAVE THAT INNOCENT SOUL ALONE SO MY COUSIN JOSE THE ILL VAMPIRE FROM PR HE SLAPPED THAT NIGGA BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM AND WE HEADED TO QUEENS TO GET SOME OF THEM PALE ASS GOTH BITCHES AND HIT EM UP SMOKIN ON THE FOMALDAHYDE TO FREEZE UP THEY FLOW TIL WE GOT BACK TO UNCLE G IN BK FOR LUNCH AND SHIT YA HERD!

Originally posted by mack truck

West Coast D.T.C. those fools dont fuck around. But I can see why all you fools hate there diversity & originality, I give them mad props though

They put in mad work !!!!!!

" WEST COAST OBSERVER"

What the hell is a "West Coast Observer"????

In another thread you said Jaber is your boy!!

I'm sure you're a writer, correct??

I was painting what I thought was a pretty chill wall. Everything is going alright until I see a cop come down the street. It's a dead end road so there's only one direction to come. The cop gets way too close and I bolt through the shrubs that line the building (there was a nice little path) and head around the building to where they're all overgrown and burley. More cars show up, I'm lying in these bushes not moving and barely breathing when a flashlight starts shining through my cover. It stops just before my feet and then a voice booms, "If I have to come in there to get you I'm gonna beat your fuckin' ass!!" Some little part of me wanted to jump up and take the rap but instead I didn't move a muscle. Maybe 30 seconds pass, it seemed like hours, and no one is digging through the bushes so I make moves to break out. I crawl on my belly to the end of the bushes to find a cyclone fence. I disregard being quiet and start climbing. I get to the top, look behind me and see 2 cars but no cops. I climb over the barbed wire, cut my hand and find myself on the second floor of a motel. I damn near run over a poor housekeeping lady as I dart across the property. I cross the freeway and run to my friend's dorm room and bang on his door. SAFE!

yeah i was painting and this cop came up and told me to stop and i said no and kept painting and then he told me to stop again and i was like hey buddy im gonna knock you out cause the NWA said so. then he said okay he didnt want any trouble and left ,so i finished up my piece and 'ran' back to my new BMW and drove home

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

ohhh leave the drugs alone..they cant defend themselves..after all they didnt force it on them..

drugs can handle their shit man look how bad they fuck everyone else up? :P

-sky-

Archived