Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
george jetson

What Can You Bring On International Flights These Days?

bouncing outta the country in a bit... mexico to be exact. flying obviously. i know the rules regarding what you can bring with you on a flight have been changing a lot these days. buncha shit regarding liquids and bottles and such. so anyone know what can you bring either on carry-on or checked in luggage?

Guns. knives, high explosives, drugs, the Tesco Vee Dutch Hercules Model (the best selling dong in the 18"+ category...with dual rotating power shafts and patented sling-a-ding ball action).

Pens shouldn't be a problem, I know plenty of people who have brought tons of art supplies back from Japan. As far as cans, it might be better to buy whatever paint you need there or ship it to wherever you're planning to stay.

best paint i used out there is comex about $2.50us a can. there is alot of graff shops out there too, the cost for supplies is about the same as it is out here in the US maybe a buck or two more.

Or just rack all your paint there, its mexico im sure you can get away with it

I wouldn't advise this.

As soon as you leave the US, it seems like there's a world of fucked up punishments offered by foreign countries for theft that go beyond...WAY BEYOND..... a ticket and a summons to appear.

you should be able to bring markers and all that kinda shit on a plane.

bomb the toilets with drippy mop tags.

king the skies

jumbo jets are the new subway cars.

markers and mops are no problem in checked bags. smaller markers and shit for scetching is fine to carry on.Dont forget your scribe in your backpack like i did lol

there's a 2 oz size limit on most liquids

no aerosols

markers and pens are no problem

I would recommend bringing all the caps you think you need in your luggage. And either order paint to where you are going or buy it once you get there.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now