THE 12 OZ CELEBRITY DEATHWATCH EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!

ask4about2me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weiland.jpg

Scott Weiland // Current Age: 41 // Occupation: Rock Vocalist, Heroin Superstar // How He Will Die: Heroin Superstar

Scott Weiland. Need I say more? He checks himself into rehab as frequently as most people go to the dentist to get their teeth cleaned,and usually stays for as long. After stating that he's been "clean" for years,that can mean one of two things-he's been banging the whole time and is waiting on that one mega-dose that puts him to sleep for good,or he's been waiting for years for a triumphant return to the world of black tar that will indeed be his finale.

madoff.jpg

Bernard Madoff // Current Age: 71 // Occupation: Former NASDAQ Chairman,robber of old people and charities // How He Will Die: Suicide

Oh yes,this crooked fuck will be dead before the year is up,I promise you. Even though he will be in a Federal Country Club instead of getting ass raped by lifers from the country's grimiest projects (which is where he should be),I dont see Ol' Bernie lasting too long in lockup. He will definitely take the coward's way out,I just wonder if not having a spine makes it harder to hang yourself with your bedsheets.

what.jpg

DMX // Current Age:38 // Occupation:Rapper,Professional Rock-Smoker // How He Will Die: Heart Attack

After as many years of smoking rocks as this man has had,his heart (which by now is probably swollen to the size of a softball) is ready at any day to have a "take this job and shove it" moment by throwing a massive temper tantrum and quitting.Mr.Simmons' only hope is the fact that most crackheads (like the ones in my city) tend to live forever so they can continue to annoy you by recommending that you let them fix your car (when the only tools they have are one Phillip's head screwdriver,an icepick,and a roll of electric tape). He's looking thin these days though,and due to the fact that he seems to be easily excitable,he could easily piss his heart off to the point of resignation any day now. WHAT!

He's probably more likely to die by driving a carjacked vehicle the wrong way onto a Van Wyck exit ramp, taking out a family in a minivan in the process.

paul.jpg

DJ Paul // Current Age: 34(?) // Occupation: Rapper/Producer,super-cocaine-snorter-oner // How He Will Die: Heart Failure

If you aren't from Tennessee,you might only have recently become familiar with DJ Lil Arm,but I've been up on Three Six since I was 11 and Mystic Stylez came out. Being that I've been up on them for so long,and am from a city that they (used to) bounce to often,I know the stories of Paul's Epic Cocaine use. I myself have missed snortin with him a few times,but many of my friends have witnessed his sessions and reported them as being ridiculous. And that was before he was rich. That towel he always drapes over Arm Jr. is used to wipe the sweat while his heart is going crazy from him snorting a ball within the hour. The same death prediction could be said about Infamous as well,but he doesnt have the millions to spend on coke and syrup like his half brother Paul. Speedballin kills,and Prometh with powder isnt all too much different.

http://www.imeem.com/odawg6661/music/igxk5459/skinny-pimp-lil-arm-dance/

Tribute song to DJ Paul.....

20081202_taste_560x375.jpg

Name: Fernell Morris // Current Age:28 // Occupation: Custom hat designer, business owner, internet entrepreneur & all round good guy.

After returning from Africa where he donated 7 custom hand-crafted pieces to the people of Namibia Fernell Morris will probably be murdered outside his Flagship store in lower Manhattan by an angry ex-lover.

Police have released an image of a person seen leaving the scene.

00jeffree2.jpg