Jay Z angers every rapper at the 09 BET awards; Responds "U Mad?"

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people who use this argument are just foolish.

he want a white entertainment television? i'm pretty sure 99% of the TV stations caters to a white demographic. so TV in general is W.E.T.

in the last 15 years how many shows not on BET have had a black lead character? or any other race? (i dont watch allot of TV so i can only think of 3 off the top of my head and they are all goofy comedy actors)

i personal think their should be more stations like BET for all cultures and races.

oh and fuck Oprah. see you next tuesday

Not exactly big news. Little wayne sucks. Mainstream music also generally sucks.

And in my opinion the vocoder shit among many of other pop-fascinations are all subtle brainwashing techniques used to slowly push toward a sterile mechanical future. Everything has been conditioning us for the past 30 years to embrace homosexuality, as well as the feminizing of men and the masculinizing of women. But before I elaborate any more on that matter I divert....

drake is the handicapped nigga from degrassi. dude's real name is aubrey or some gay shit like that. this girl i kick it with bumps his shit hard and its really not all that bad, but he just seems like a gimmick that wheezy is trying waaaaay to hard to pass off.

tldr: drake's real name is aubrey and he's mad suspect.

i dont know if this was the one i saw but i remember watching some retarded bible shit witch i found very amusing until they showed a segment thing about the dehumanization with they subliminal images of robots then i went on to say that jayz is a member of the Illuminati and all that bull shit conspiracy shit

if youve got the next hour free its probilly worth a look, if not for any other reason than to be amused by the paranoia of christians

psychological slap stick stylez