IM IRKED SON!!!

T_R_O_N

I SPRAINED MY MOFUCKIN ANKLE TRYING TO GET TO THIS SUPPOSEDLY DOPE PARTY, NIGGAS SPEAKING ABOUT MAD BITCHES AND BOTTLES AND WHATNOT,BUT WHILE IM HOBBLING UP TO THIS PARTY LOOKING LIKE A FUCKIN CREEPER ASS NIGGA WITH A LIMP SOGGY ASS NOODLE FOR A LEG ON PERMA STANKY LEG MODE, I FIND OUT THIS SHIT IS A GRADUATION PARTY FOR SOME JONAS BROTHERS FAN MANG! MAD GRANDMAS AND GRANDPAS DOING THE SHUFFLE AND SHIT SON! NOT A SINGLE BAD BITCH THERE ACCEPT THE ONE THAT GRADUATED WITH MY MANS AND SHE ALREADY GOT 2 KIDS.

WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO MAD CARRIBEAN FEST PARTIES TONIGHT AND SMOKE MAAAAAD BRUNTZ WITH THIS CHILL JUNIOR FROM THE HIGHSCHOOL I GRADUATED FROM(THIS JAWN BEEN ON MY DICK SINCE SHE WAS A FRESHMAN). I GUESS THIS WORKS FOR ME NOW THIS JAWN GOING TO COME OVER SO THATS A STAMP BUT STILL

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

IM IRKED AND VISIBLY UPSET RGIHT NOW AND MY ANKLE IS MORE SWOL THAN GOKU ON STEROIDS /no homo

/no mero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

UGHH UGHHH UGHH UGHHHHH.

MY NIGGA IM LIVIN ON THAT TWO BITE BROWNIE ISH SON.

PAINTIN MAD HIPSTER GARBAGE FOR DUMB SLUTS WHO OVERPAY ME.

HANDJOBS FOR DAYS AND MACY GRAY AINT GOT SHIT ON A NIGGA.

FINNA SCOP UP THAT 7.5 DECK FROM THE SHOP AND SHRED ON EM

WIFFSOME KICKMANNYTRIZZLEFLIPS NAHMEAN.?!

GET YOURSELF SME INSTAWAFFLE AND HOP ON THE HATE TRAIN HEADED TO THE HIPPO ALLEY ON SOME SQUID LIKE MOVEMENT TYPE SHIT.

SHORTY IN THE BLUE BLAZER GETS NO LOVE FROM THE RACCOON STEEZ.

ILL STRAIGHT UP KEEP EATING THESE BROWNIES AND SMOKIN MY CIGGS WHILE TEARING SHIT UP WITH THIS GNAR GNAR ELECTRO MIXTAPE SON.

jasmine_stormtrooper.gif

I could be wrong but I read trons statement of age as being with a sarcastic bend to it.

I remember being 22 and thinking it was a world apart from 17 so I don't think it is a trend but a part of life.

Now I am in my early thirties and think I am more mature than I was when I was 22.

i generally wear pants for comfort and not as a fashion statement

only owned one pair of ecko jeans, mom dukes bought them because she heard at that time that they were "in"

quite frankly, you're not on my level to even entertain the thought of me getting into any silly debate with you.

now fall back scrub