Hungry...

idk you & you may have fallen on hard times, but i have no sympathy for anyone that whines about hunger via the internet & isnt even taking the initiative to steal food at the least

what would you like us to do, send your lazy ass money through paypal because you started this stupid thread?

i had about 4 of these for breakfast today, but with melted cheese

look at this & feel the rumble in your stomach

310509662608b9ed68312.jpg

im going to pig out now

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i came in again with the intention of boasting about the mountain of crispy chicken i have downstairs, but he was offline

its probably for the better, lets hope he learned that a plea for food via the internet will get him as many serious responses as a trustworthy nigerian prince who wants money, claiming we'd get at least 20X the original investment in return

too late for pictures unless you want to see them after they comes out the other end, but imagine 2 of crispy home-cooked chicken on an english muffin with eggs, tomatoes & cheese

now remind yourself of the fact that i had a great time wolfing them down, while your stomach acid was dissolving worms, kicking into survival mode

bout to steal someones identity

way to fuck yourself over!