P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much beef and shit talkin...

If your gonna battle.. Do it..

Internet shit talkin only makes you people look like little kids...

Picc a spot meet there, paint.. Duke it out if ya'll want..

Just do what ya'll gotta do man real shit!

These threads arent for shit talkin people..

Ok?

People come here to checc out the flicc and posts..

So c'mon let it ride folks...

Keep it 100...

keep reaching around seniortard.. you dont know what you're talking about.. no ones jealous of you're people, even if they're up they're fake as fuck people not worth a shit.. fuck off gimp

it's funny you would say that..your father said the same thing. At first I thought it was weird but then i realized your mother was into it as well and seeing as how she was videotaping the whole thing I got really turned on and blew a load all over his back!!!! It was wild. You should ask them to see the tape!

it's funny you would say that..your father said the same thing. At first I thought it was weird but then i realized your mother was into it as well and seeing as how she was videotaping the whole thing I got really turned on and blew a load all over his back!!!! It was wild. You should ask them to see the tape!

i'll borrow it from sedat, hes got the version with your jaw get'n ripped from your skull

yeah he was milesmoodist and started shit with people under that name as well.............that's why yinznat shouldnt battle him....he's just trying to make a name for himself the only ways a toy can....god forbid if he put in some work......

work for what? impressing some lame hipster/scenesters? pls, get over yourself, you diss legal walls and start beef with people you dont know and dont know you.. be real assfuck.. i dont have a reason to prove anything, hows about i just throw cans to anyone who takes out your shit, would that be impressive, it'd be pretty f'n funny.. i'll throw them some cans and the oneliner sketch of the cat who dropped the soap.. ha psyche i'm not lame

how am i trying to make a name? i called you stupid (because you act like that), someone talked shit from left field and i pm'd them ima punch him in the mouth, he said hes a midget but he wants to battle instead, i said ok, i'll be over in the morning, he said ok, then bails out.. how'd i try to do anything there except saves a midgets jaw? you're stupid

and i'm still down for that battle any time you get your shit together yinz

and clops,u might not battle toys but i heard you battled junk and i wont fuk with the hep or hiv so youd never get within spitting distance of me anyways

lol yer a fucked up cuz, maaaaaaaaaaaaaad heads fuc with that mail. you think everybody fucin with that shit just be sharin needles n hivin n hepin it up lol, most niggas fuckin round bump it...you know that needle traps fools, i guarantee his ass wouldnt be on these forums fuckin wit you if he was slammin, n if he battled that shit n came out breezy thats a lot more harder to burn than a wall wit your ass lol ,you square cuz the streets is fulla dope fiends n fools in the struggle, its shit out here...just battle n shut the fuck up bout peoples personal problems or vices cuz

wait he aint battlin you...yinznat? AMIRITE?you in some trouble son

lol yer a fucked up cuz, maaaaaaaaaaaaaad heads fuc with that mail. you think everybody fucin with that shit just be sharin needles n hivin n hepin it up lol, most niggas fuckin round bump it...you know that needle traps fools, i guarantee his ass wouldnt be on these forums fuckin wit you if he was slammin, n if he battled that shit n came out breezy thats a lot more harder to burn than a wall wit your ass lol ,you square cuz the streets is fulla dope fiends n fools in the struggle, its shit out here...just battle n shut the fuck up bout peoples personal problems or vices cuz

wait he aint battlin you...yinznat? AMIRITE?you in some trouble son

delusional, choke on an oxi junkie

• Like 1