P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatthe fuck are you talkin about,never did i ever go over you, not even a hand and as for your boys if they cant finish what they started ill just finish them and if v wants to get into it well lets do it. get the fuck outa here with your bullshit, you didnt have the balls to post that shit yourself, you wanted to see how long it would take me to catch on, couldnt say nothing on here till your outa town, thats straight bitch. yyinz couldnt even diss right tryin to cross out spray hands with a deco and you been paintin for 10 years hahah, if i was you i wouldnt be tellin anyone that shit. point is i never went over you till last night same with vesoe, and now that ftcs slippen away you come back and try to save the day, stay in ny why dont you cloud their thread with your 10 years i sell crack bullshit, we see right through that shit

1. didnt post cause aint gotta flik, good looks tho i got it now, n if you noticed im not the type to come out n "talk shit" on the internet, i just do shit. every post that has "beef" in it that involves me is reactive to someone sqwakin bullshit bout me or my peoples. i dont like this internet beef shit at all. ill hit you up in a pm from now on

2. "yinz couldnt even diss right tryin to cross out spray hands with a deco" this is gettin to me cause i dont no what this shit is but it sounds like your cup of tea, rupt tags all over fillins n pieces, shit just crossed out with no names but 5 feet away a rupt tag in the same shit.

3. point is i took 1 walk and the first thing i saw was you goin over me...then every thing else with an ftc on it, ill hit you up in the PM and elaborate, it dont matter anyways i have like 3 whole shits runnin so just know im on some other shit now , i could give a fuck for real... i aint never been good at no art shit, i luv fillins.

4. them are my homies n it dont take me to "come save the day" to keep shit runnin i been down with em since them dudes came up n they can all handle there own. n if you down to settle shit n get it craccin we can do it,check the Pm

5. stop snitchin, for real, this whole ima beef niggas n drop info in posts by callin fools out on there government names n shit fuckin tellin spots n shit is beat , i got you on the pm we can take care of what we gotta take care of...

yr an idiot...all you do is start shit....would you just go away and stay away?

can you tell time? flip back and look who started the beef.. if you were offended by whatever blis said back then, even though it definately wasn't directed at you, it's because you think your graff's sloppy, or that the world revolves around you. no one said shit to you til you asked them to. so run your mouth asshole, better yet, kill yourself.

i think thats how beef needs to be settled. meet up at a wall, battle and let that shit do the talking. anyone can be a tough guy but in the end that shit dont say anything about your letters it really dont prove shit when it comes to graf at all.

STFU-Bitch_do_you.jpg.43195933ca485ca72c0b75ae43d411f8.jpg

• Like 1

all of this is stupid, we all know who is more up and who isnt just painting legal walls. legal walls arent graffiti, because theyre fucking legal. so in order to really call yourself a writer you cant be painting "burners" in the backyard of a church. end of story if you guys wanna fix the beef keep it off this forum and settle on a wall ILLEGALLY.

all of this is stupid, we all know who is more up and who isnt just painting legal walls. legal walls arent graffiti, because theyre fucking legal. so in order to really call yourself a writer you cant be painting "burners" in the backyard of a church. end of story if you guys wanna fix the beef keep it off this forum and settle on a wall ILLEGALLY.

how do you think you know what you're talking about? your boys all paint the same legals, worse yet.. they learned how to paint there.. you can all eat cock

and keep self promot'n, thats how everyone really knows whos up right, silly

i had a broken back, loaded on pills, and it was the first time i touched a can in 10 yrs.. but i still dont walk around with my head up ass, act like real people faggot..

i wrote that toybox shit on it too, so what

if i had known about you back then it'd say, scan opened his ass and nut fell out

agreed! the proof is in the pictures. mood....the first time you painted in TEN YEARS?!?!?!?!

why even start again. and dont blame the "pills". most writers i know always paint while abusing some substances.

and who cares about when you started. from the looks of things it looked like you finished pretty early.

i had a broken back, loaded on pills, and it was the first time i touched a can in 10 yrs.. but i still dont walk around with my head up ass, act like real people faggot..

i wrote that toybox shit on it too, so what

if i had known about you back then it'd say, scan opened his ass and nut fell out

Blah Blah Blah...I dont't see SCAN making excuses for his work. And why do you care so much about what falls out of his ass...Jealous???