P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since my last response may have been a bit direct and was removed...Pm me homeboy n we can set somthin up...we here, aint no hiding, aint no anonymous bullshit with me...you see the name, you know who im with and where im at...so get it done and handle your beef,

faceless ass nigga...

Does it upset you that we're not friends? Should I be scared cause you have a gun? Tell me ALE who was the last person you shot with your gun? Who was the last person you sold crack too? When was the last time you painted a decent piece? That's right the answer to all of the above is "I never have". Eat a dick tough guy! Fucking fronting little toy.

Does it upset you that we're not friends? Should I be scared cause you have a gun? Tell me ALE who was the last person you shot with your gun? Who was the last person you sold crack too? When was the last time you painted a decent piece? That's right the answer to all of the above is "I never have". Eat a dick tough guy! Fucking fronting little toy.

holler at me homie...i leave ya butt naked, n like i said fools know me. "I never have". aint part of the equation. i get it how i live

the more you say shows you really dun know any of us for real, like i mean i don't think you have ever met us for real. this is just internet hatin through n through. or else you would really just handle it...

i lost so much...i used to have a buncha old 26,evict,raels reke shit all kinda old yung,4zk, mikro,pages n shit but i lost most everything i had, rune hooked me up with a few pages from back in the day , we still got the Espo page from when he was in town in 02 -03 i cant remmeber