P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just telling it like it is. That video is super wack. These guys werent so tough when they got their asses whooped by Puzl and Prism who then stole their cell phones. They should have put that in the video. These guys are fronts. Who's a white boy from the southside selling crack to anyways? Another whiteboy from the southside. They're not hard and neither are their pieces.

internet beef is pointless, but The whole at least so and so is actually painting saying is pointless. its like saying "at least i fucked an nasty girl and while your dick stayed dry. ". you shouldnt be congratulated for doing what your supposed to and doing it bad. most of the only good flicks on this thread are old and now its a bunch of people posting shit they just painted at a chill wall. this thread is hella weak and is a bad representation of pittsburgh, props to cyclops and albert camus for actually posting good flicks. props to the only people really painting, you know who you are.

letter structure is garbage. your 3d is fucking wack. I dont know whats more pathetic, you showing off your guns and crack making skills...or you showing off these pieces.

Since my last response may have been a bit direct and was removed...Pm me homeboy n we can set somthin up...we here, aint no hiding, aint no anonymous bullshit with me...you see the name, you know who im with and where im at...so get it done and handle your beef,

iotaftc.jpg

dsc00129e.jpg

dsc00101w.jpg

dsc00033if.jpg

dsc00105i.jpg

0104101730a.jpg

faceless ass nigga...

I'm just telling it like it is. That video is super wack. These guys werent so tough when they got their asses whooped by Puzl and Prism who then stole their cell phones. They should have put that in the video. These guys are fronts. Who's a white boy from the southside selling crack to anyways? Another whiteboy from the southside. They're not hard and neither are their pieces.

since deleted my last response ima say it again them fools aint whoop nobody, they was the ones runnin at the end of the fight, i aint gonna get into details again, so next time grown folks talking motherfucker close your mouth.

now im done with your bitch ass, you contribute nothing and are shook.