P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A who's who of pgh's newest toys. You should be ashamed of yourselves. This town looks so pathetic these days. Not to mention there's already a MAKE KYT. I feel like Einstein after he saw the bomb. Seeing as how none of you know you history I'll assume that reference is lost on you. Put it this way...you all suck, and there is nothing "awesome" about it.

It's not crying you fucking tool. it's being real. And not giving props to this pathetic shit just cause somebody's friend drew their "tag name" on railing for all their friends to see and then we all took a picture of it. PGH graff should be fucking dope. Don't be sad a real motherfucker is calling you out. Someone has to hold the game accountable. SO FUCK YOU TOO.

yo rexx i don't even live in the burgh anymore but i do know there is still plenty of dope graff around there. real cats paint while fake suckers yap on the internet. and as for Einstein, it was Einsteins letter to Roosevelt in 1939 where he urged FDR to start an atomic bomb project in order to beat the Germans who had already begun experimenting with atomic energy. The project later became known as the Manhattan Project. And after the bombs were eventually tested and dropped, Einstein said he had no idea they would be as destructive as they were.

bump the burgh. and rexx, you should try painting more instead of hiding behind the internet talking shit.

It's not crying you fucking tool. it's being real. And not giving props to this pathetic shit just cause somebody's friend drew their "tag name" on railing for all their friends to see and then we all took a picture of it. PGH graff should be fucking dope. Don't be sad a real motherfucker is calling you out. Someone has to hold the game accountable. SO FUCK YOU TOO.

You should get out more..