P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks 4 hiting me back cyclops. i am bad assets blister. the crew started by buda over 27 years ago the first in this city. sadly it has much more members still repping in nyc than here. but at least there still going. all of them are hard as hell. serg and force are bad ass as well from what force and my mentors all tell me.. i have gotten up for years whether in this state or others. i perfer 2 paint illeglly outside the city though 4 the sake of being tired of beefing with younger kids regularly and i paint 4 me not them. ive painted every spot in the city at least twice, beef everytime? call it what u want but small towns have more respect 4 graff and its nice 2 paint untouched walls regularly...

whoa

when i start talking shit theres a problem, if it isnt in pms and im not drunk..

cyclops is the shit, my homey and one of the best people in the city right now doing shit... unless youre willing to step to him street wise shut up. i am retired and everyone knows that but homey is keeping it gully and yall dont wanna have no part.

period. thats the homey and you cant light a match towrds his shit end of story.

crew up.. he still paints more than yall and me and my boys combined.

BLISONE BAD ASSET, BAD ASSETS BLIS, BAD ASS BLISONE. WE DONT NIT PICK ABOUT HOW WE REP IT. I AINT 2 WORRIED ABOUT WHO KNOWS ME. BUT THATS THE DEAL... HAS BEEN 4 MAD YEARS. AND THE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT ME UP AND I STILL ROLL WITH, FROM NEW YORK AND THE BURGH WHO ARE BAD ASS AND HAVENT SLEEPT ON DEVELOPING STYLES IN 30 YEARS AND STILL GOING, WHO ARE ALL IN SOME OF THE MOST FAMOUS CREWS IN THE GAME KNOW WHY THEY PUT ME DOWN AND WHY THEY ALL REP CBF NOW AS WELL AS THERE OTHER KREWS. IF U DIDNT COME UP WITH ME IN MY KREW THEN U DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME... U JUST THINK U KNOW, WHATEVER THOUGH, 4 REAL PEACE 2 EVERYONE!!!

BLISONE BAD ASSET, BAD ASSETS BLIS, BAD ASS BLISONE. WE DONT NIT PICK ABOUT HOW WE REP IT. I AINT 2 WORRIED ABOUT WHO KNOWS ME. BUT THATS THE DEAL... HAS BEEN 4 MAD YEARS. AND THE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT ME UP AND I STILL ROLL WITH, FROM NEW YORK AND THE BURGH WHO ARE BAD ASS AND HAVENT SLEEPT ON DEVELOPING STYLES IN 30 YEARS AND STILL GOING, WHO ARE ALL IN SOME OF THE MOST FAMOUS CREWS IN THE GAME KNOW WHY THEY PUT ME DOWN AND WHY THEY ALL REP CBF NOW AS WELL AS THERE OTHER KREWS. IF U DIDNT COME UP WITH ME IN MY KREW THEN U DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME... U JUST THINK U KNOW, WHATEVER THOUGH, 4 REAL PEACE 2 EVERYONE!!!

Take it from your boy. I got flicks to show what I done, I got people to cosign me when I make accusations. Why aint you ever been heard of by any of the people you shouted out in your roll call? Where's your flicks of your so called illegal path of destruction you portray? Where's the remnants of anything? I don't give a fuck what crew you rep. You aint in with Pittsburgh, you NEVER will be, and that's all that matters here. So get your magnifine glass out, them lines sure our crispy. But guess what? Your not a GRAFFITI WRITER, YOUR A LEGAL MURALIST. Don't try to seperate the real from the fake. CAUSE WE KNOW.

And your boy MOOD, he's took shit past graffiti. He thinks hes a gangster. Should be interesting to watch this develope.

• Like 1