P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
out of all the kids I ever met, I have more respect for This mutherfucker right here then any.. He's the best of the best. He's so sickly talented it makes most all of us look like straight garbage.

cosign, dudes so talented it makes me wanna fuckin puke when i see his shit, coz it makes me feel like shit as a person. true story.

sovverona-1.jpg

out of all the kids I ever met, I have more respect for This mutherfucker right here then any.. He's the best of the best. He's so sickly talented it makes most all of us look like straight garbage.

first off we don't care that you "met" him, second off you are "straight garbage".

first off we don't care that you "met" him, second off you are "straight garbage".

I have more talent in my pinkie then you have in your entire pathetic life.

Your nothing to anyone. I shit better then you can do anything.

Though i don't even know you. You could be my cousin. If so Sorry cus.

I have more talent in my pinkie then you have in your entire pathetic life.

Your nothing to anyone. I shit better then you can do anything.

Though i don't even know you. You could be my cousin. If so Sorry cus.

my favorite line here is "i shit better than you can do anything". what does that even mean???

These are opinions, any goddamn way, but. No, No one in this City has shit next to his. ONORock, Sesk. Mf, Veso, even prism, Fister, Vick, serket. all good shit. but they ain't as slick with it. Not as creative. I don't care if yinz agree with me. I'm just showing respect to my hommie. so yinz can Fuck right off.

DAzilin DAz is still money.