P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!! Terir the next punchline you use should be "All this and humility too". Seriously. Nothing smartass about it. Have you seen the quality of your work?? Stickers, fillins', tags, outlines! Fucking well rounded writer for sure. Everyone here is PMing each other. Trying to figure out where you came from, most of us think you have to be an out of towner cause no one just starts, and is that good. I keep telling em, I think your west coast, but then i can't figure out why your not AWR.

Whatever. You don't have to be a fucking dick. I was giving you props, and now you are making fun of yinzers?? You out of town motherfukkers. Need to start showing respect. It was "yinzers" who started this shit here. You fucking punk ass bitch. Dude i was gonna try and see if you wanted to hit some freights and show you some of the local yards. But fuck that! Have one of your west coast buddies show you. Fucking arrogant bastard. You've been pulling my leg the whole time, trying to get me to be cool so you could dis? Well fuck you. Sorry we here in small town Pittsburgh aren't as fancy as all your LA buddies. Dick.

no need to make fun of the lingo around here man... a lot of us on this site are really sensitive. you oughta go back to your native coast and stop acting like you run the place. it's bad enough that you show us all up as soon as you get here, but poking fun of our language isn't cool. tell the rest of those AWR guys to stop picking on the little Pittsburgh folks.

that's messed up mani aint from the burgh but I spend some time there cause I go to school not to far away from there but I wouldn't make fun of the way they speak. yeah, i got the mid atlantic accent bein from south jersey and all so I kinda sound the part, just a bit different i feel you terir

i gotta say this though

J E T S JETS JETS JETS