Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mercer

P I T T S B U R G H

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
is that a penis in your hand?

it looks like a penis??? damn...i spent all FUCKIN! day on that shit to...thanks guys....THANKS A GAT DAMNED BUNCH!!!...welp....back to the drawing board with my internabs bangin n'at...maybe better luck next time YO!

just cuz no one fucks with you doesnt mean that you have to suck at graffiti, mood. i mean this one of the only towns where u neeed a signed permission slip from elderly mother fuckers to get over with out hurting feelings.. ..whatever... they paid the cover charge years ago, youve yet to pay anything... materfact.... u never DID ANYTHINGGGGGGG.. so seriously hit the mute button on all those opinions and shit, and hit the play button on emptying some cans somewhere other than your backyard. enjoy all the flicks from the folks u dont like, untill you can provide your own. im sure once u get enough 12oz "props" they teach u the handshake dont sweat it kid

• Like 1

i take no claim to being anything, i've said it before. you're the one acting like you got shit to prove. you think you have shit to prove and i know theres nothing to prove. thats why most you dudes are just fake. you're too busy acting like something else to be real people. i'll still call things as i see them, i dont lie about anything and dont have any need to. if you dont like what i say than dont say shit to begin with. i'm no instigater, i'd never say anything if i wasn't given a reason

welp since you dint like my internet gangbangin F's sign and since i myself dont know the secret handshake and since i perfer not to hold dick.....

............/´¯/).............(\¯`\

............/....//..............\\....\

.........../....//................\\....\

...../´¯/..../´¯\............./¯`\....\¯`\..

.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..

(.(....(....(..../.)..)....(..(.\....)....).....).)

.\................\/.../....\...\/................/

..\................. /........\................../

....\..............(............)............../

......\.............\.........../............./

....hows bout this one???? found it on the interwebs...took me all frecken fackin day to find

• Like 1

THIS CITY IS RUN BY A FUCKING MORONS.

so i dont paint anymore, but still enjoy looking at graffiti and photographing etc. when i see certain things get buffed that are out of the way it makes me disappointed for the allocation of funds that they chose to buff a long running piece of graffiti and spend money doing so, rather than balancing out the horrific billion dollar debted pension fund that is going to leave people that busted their ass for the city and even risked death (police, firemen etc) clammoring for whatever dollars they can get because the the pension shit is fucked.

LETS BUFF THE BIKE TRAIL.

SERIOUSLY?

NO, SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YINZ THINKING? THE MAIN GRIPE I HAD ABOUT THE BIKE TRAIL WAS SHIT FADED FAST CAUSE MOST OF IT WASNT EVER ROLLED OUT...

THATS ALL.

I remember reading an article from years ago that said the mayor made the jail trail somewhat legal for graffiti. Either way buffing that is ridiculous...