Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mercer

P I T T S B U R G H

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some hellfire flicks in there!

Bump the mangs RUNE Guch Ether and some gorgeous SEDATs.

And lest anyone forget how deadly that tiny ledge outside the fence over the busway spot that PUZLE owned is?? The one with the POIS fillin over Puz in the flick here. Walk by that and picture yourself climbing out there without falling the 4 stories down or whatever. Beast room only.

yeayup..

cliz i heard u and ur bitch ass people arent welcome around my way cuz yinz are bitches n roll with snitches. fuck up pussy. keep trollin 12oz cuz u aint welcome around the way in our city.

you kids are funny little gangsters

shit was hard to reach, what can you say? it does suck, thats why i dont post it.. not like new schools freshest, same bs for 17 years, how about some evolving? dopest heads are the outta towners, worst head is the founder. hert should keep doing all the pittsburgh outlines. nah just keep bumping that same brokeass sedat piece, post that garbage in the burners and style thread, then watch it get sent to the toy thread. lose the beat top off the s, pull the e out from behind the s, work on some line thickness consistency, then add more arrows, what can you say? i guess it's just all about the secret scenester handshake.

shit was hard to reach, what can you say? it does suck, thats why i dont post it.. not like new schools freshest, same bs for 17 years, how about some evolving? dopest heads are the outta towners, worst head is the founder. hert should keep doing all the pittsburgh outlines. nah just keep bumping that same brokeass sedat piece, post that garbage in the burners and style thread, then watch it get sent to the toy thread. lose the beat top off the s, pull the e out from behind the s, work on some line thickness consistency, then add more arrows, what can you say? i guess it's just all about the secret scenester handshake.

Its so sad your getting online to talk shit and discredit some kid years younger than you. You sat alone at lunch when you were a kid didnt you?

Your such a badass for having internet beef all day homie. Put some fucking work in and get off the computer

hahaha @ mood tryin to school people. im about 200 percent sure its all about personal development. ur just developing feelings cuz no ones fucks wit you. why are you goin at sedat and nsf anyway? cuz they are doin their own thing and aint on here crying because someone dont feel their shit. but ur gonna jock hert?

glass, monsanto knows.

i dont have a secret handshake but i gotta sign to internet bang with YO!!

.............................(\¯`\

..............................\\...\

...............................\\...\

......................_______\\...\

.................. (________\\ ....\_

............................./ / \`''' \.\.

......................._.-._'.- ..\ \..|..\\.

.....................(__. \/..... )..)..)...)

.........................\_ _ /............/

.............................\............../

...............................).........../

............................../.........../

........................... /............./

throw them F's up HOMIE!....

i dont have a secret handshake but i gotta sign to internet bang with YO!!

.............................(\¯`\

..............................\\...\

...............................\\...\

......................_______\\...\

.................. (________\\ ....\_

............................./ / \`''' \.\.

......................._.-._'.- ..\ \..|..\\.

.....................(__. \/..... )..)..)...)

.........................\_ _ /............/

.............................\............../

...............................).........../

............................../.........../

........................... /............./

throw them F's up HOMIE!....

is that a penis in your hand?

231hy.jpg

this spot looks hot as hell too. you guys didnt get yelled at by mommy did you?

dont bring me into this shit ill go and paint whatever and where ever i want, dont give a fuck who cares either, i think i did enough dirt to do a leagl every now and again with out gettin clowned on..............

hahaha @ mood tryin to school people. im about 200 percent sure its all about personal development. ur just developing feelings cuz no ones fucks wit you. why are you goin at sedat and nsf anyway? cuz they are doin their own thing and aint on here crying because someone dont feel their shit. but ur gonna jock hert?

glass, monsanto knows.

hahahaha he said @myboymood #amazing #wickedfunny