P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently someone still types with 1 finger :lol:

old nerf n kers hands on that school.

i highly take offense to this statment seein as i myself am still at typing with 1 knuckle and sometimes just banging my head against the keyboard when i can't find a letter....im gettin to 1 finger tho, i been practicfin

so no one got that e fest flick from 2000,2001 wth sesk case necs reke cream prism seak and the res in piesce probe that sht went hem if you got flicks of that post its better than all the other wak toy sht yinz been postn im sick of seeing all these toys throwies and garbage pieces if you cantpost that post some dope burners or ill streets stuff yinz is making pittsburgh look bad hw bout posting even some good old flicks please i beg you no more garbage toy pieces or toy hands that yinz keep posting over and over i know pittsburgh got better writersout there but noneof yinz post ne of the new writers thatare good you keep posting garbage please i beg you no more wakshit and nomore chit chat you wak ass clownsare making pttsburgh look toyer and waker ass these pages progress

someone will post a half page ofdecent shit then you fucks post a bunch ofawful shit rightafter that post some goood dope flicks you should have a rule dont post nothing unless you know that shit is hard as hell and burns dont make our city look bad and as if we aint got nothing but toys casue it aint true

o anddoes ne one have a flick of that rune on da south from lke 4 years ago that one wth da brownfill and green force i liked that shit and havents seen it n a while

Either learn how to spell, or kill yourself. Also, you are only adding to the shittyness of this thread by adding to this thread with the shittyness of your comments. Does that even make sense to you? Or is the only thing that makes sense to you the E-fest wall from the summer of 2000? Remember that Monday morning when you told everyone in your 6th grade class that over the summer your mom took you to East Liberty so you could buy a hemp bracelet and listen to live African drumming, but instead you saw graffiti and that your friends should no longer call you by your name "Todd" but instead you wanted to be referred to by your tag name "NSANE"...or was it "K-OS"?

• Like 1

so no one got that e fest flick from 2000,2001 wth sesk case necs reke cream prism seak and the res in piesce probe that sht went hem if you got flicks of that post its better than all the other wak toy sht yinz been postn im sick of seeing all these toys throwies and garbage pieces if you cantpost that post some dope burners or ill streets stuff yinz is making pittsburgh look bad hw bout posting even some good old flicks please i beg you no more garbage toy pieces or toy hands that yinz keep posting over and over i know pittsburgh got better writersout there but noneof yinz post ne of the new writers thatare good you keep posting garbage please i beg you no more wakshit and nomore chit chat you wak ass clownsare making pttsburgh look toyer and waker ass these pages progress

note... this is all one sentence lol.