P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

turners tea. thanks 4 the pm bro! its amazing how easily people take things 2 b directed at them? u dont get 2 see or hear expresions when reading, so i can now get how u could think that? totally missing that i was out painting a shity ass peice with dollar paint and a fifth of turkey b4 i came on lol. my quote was retorical 2 myself everyone so chill out 4 real! i said i love pittsburgh but that was ignored? i really do miss that era of pitt. graff! and now im sober i also c i forgot 2 bump, kers ease soviet ono epyk chem atomik cner serket wise tekst and big ups 2 cream and seak 2. as i ment yesterday, there no longer around but still way better then me so give them a round of applause yall...

say what u want! i guess its hard 4 some people 2 read? (dosent matter 2 Me) (I get up) (4 all My busted scratch fills)... if i had beef the last peice u painted in my spot wouldnt b riding still. but it is and its cool. i like alot of what u do. but instead of talken shit back 2 all the coments that were made, by people who think that everything thats said on here is sarcasim? i just let it go cus i get that shit on here is taken as sarcasim and people on here are quick 2 beef. i let it go, u should 2 bro! (mad love 4 pittsburgh) how is that taken as an insalt? im in the oldest crew in this city an have showed nothing but respect 2 everyone over the past 15years. especialy 2 buda force necs and fredkruger. i got no beef w/ anyone...