P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just battle... skills speak over words....

what the shit are you kids even talking about.... we went over a wall at a LEGAL wall... if you didnt get flicks thats on you man, i asked what was running the longest then we did that wall... dont even front like you fools dont go over the shit i have done immediately after without burning or even covering all of it,

end of story, its not a big deal.. if you want it to be pm me and dont waste precious bandwith

<3 your boy.

you fools need to get off blis' nuts.. if you havnt seen him anywhere but the legals then you should come out from under the 3 spots you stay at.. out of public, under bridges n shit.. god forbid he's not a self promoting internet glory rapist... and he'd burn all you girls, act like you dont know!

you fools need to get off blis' nuts.. if you havnt seen him anywhere but the legals then you should come out from under the 3 spots you stay at.. out of public, under bridges n shit.. god forbid he's not a self promoting internet glory rapist... and he'd burn all you girls, act like you dont know!

dont talk, you dont know who any of us on here are, we paint more than you ever have just chill... as i said pm whoever.

im sorry if people dont like all types of hit that is painted, i especially like the make pieces i saw up there but it is a LEGAL wall.. which means.. paint, pictures, and then its gone. dont get salty, its a big waste of time.

also.. im not a girl, and i wont get burned.

this thread is going to shit, whatever happened to posting pictures? Everyone needs to stop with the bullshit. Its not worth it. There are always gonna be ppl who don't like your shit, especially on the internet, cuz ppl can talk shit behind a false name, so no one knows who they are. Thats just how it is. I don't want to be ASSOCIATED with any retarded Graffiti Beef. I've been painting quite a long time now and I know how retarded that shit is!