Wannabe Cops

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they call him 5-0 he knows both side's of the streets and is stuck in the middle of good and evil, being a cop and a hood. in his first video he's going to have a cop on one shoulder and a thug on the other, sorta like those anti pot commercials.

Sounds like the dude from Hustle and flow

I hate a bitch ass cop but wanna be cops are just about as low as you can go

Or the cops that try to play ''The cool police'' and act street with you but if some brass came by theyd be all like ''Yes sir!, Im takeing this public nosense to the local lock up''

I think it's funny when fake cops get all gung ho about shit. I remember we were at a Taco Bell at like 1 in the morning, and the private security guard there must've gotten a call on his radio, probably to head to another location his security firm was guarding, and the dude bolted across the parking lot ducking low like somebody was firing shots at him, then dived in to his car and sped off swerving side to side down the street.

I live in an area that has a lot of Jewish establishments... synagogues, private schools, kosher markets, etc. They have their own private police force patrolling the area with the police SUV's with sirens and Hebrew writing on the side. Shit makes me think we're in Tel Aviv.

patr650.jpg

these guys?

i walked into a liqour store that was closed called "tel aviv market" said i was from the Gaza and asked if he was israeli. he refused to sell me water and i left. give a fuck about the jewish sunset. ask bout me in the fillmo. he said he was russian. dont get me wrong, i got love for the Jews all day. dont get more hebrew than Jesus...the fuck though, six million jews couldnt pick up a rock to throw before they got in the train to the death camps.

I think it's funny when fake cops get all gung ho about shit. I remember we were at a Taco Bell at like 1 in the morning, and the private security guard there must've gotten a call on his radio, probably to head to another location his security firm was guarding, and the dude bolted across the parking lot ducking low like somebody was firing shots at him, then dived in to his car and sped off swerving side to side down the street.

Thats funny as shit, and I love the ducking thing cause I know exactly what your talking about. Alot of Army wanna bes or people that rock USMC shirts but would never enlist like to act that way too

I live in a neighborhood with a major Hasidic population, they have their own world here as well. The hebrew ambulances and cop cars, and they have vigilante squads who patrol the streets. Every now and then you hear about a lawsuit over them beating some Hispanic kid who they suspected of dealing drugs.

I was just waiting for a cab one night wearing a backpack, and this older Hasid guy gets in my face saying I better be off the streets by the time he gets back from the store, implying that I was doing something illegal on his turf or whatever.

After typing that I realized that dumping all that beer into the harbor would amount to the most massive, large scale beer crime since the abolishion.

I'm thinking that a beer/liquor riot (looting) followed by a kegger on the steps of city hall and infront of the governors mansion would be alot more

appropriate, and most likely get the message across.

lol

^ I've made this exact statement before.... "I'd become a cop if I could jump straight to dirty cop, but I don't think you can"

AB/hates cops

I think every body who does real dirt has thought about this. Shaking down dealers for payment and doing rails off the dash of the squad car seems pretty skrait to me...

But fuck cops anyways

• Like 1